Thistle vs Dundee United - 21 October 2023

Expecting this to be our toughest test so far. A real mixed bag of performances from us over the last three games, but I’m hoping we play to the levels of our last home game against Dunfermline.

Not reading into the cup win from earlier in the season, United seem to have got their act together from that point and our squad has changed quite a lot since then. 

After a week off domestic football I’m looking forward to it.

United have started well on the road and it will take, arguably, our best performance of the season to win this.

I am thinking it will end up all square, which would be a better result for the visitors.

Praying for another away win to keep the unbeaten streak going but I can see partick doing a bit of damage here.

Hope cudjoe recovers from his case of not-being-on-the-bench-itis soon, Watt has been putting a shift in to help sort things out while moult is out but it'd be nice to get back to what we were rocking at the start of the season

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

That looks like a fairly shit accurate Mark Birighitti impression.

Is he still a thing? If not, who is between the sticks for United these days?

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Is he still a thing? If not, who is between the sticks for United these days?

He’s still a thing but fortunately not the thing we have playing in goal who is the competent Jack Walton.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He’s still a thing but fortunately not the thing we have playing in goal who is the competent Jack Walton.

Any relation to Mark Walton, former Norwich keeper? Possibly his son? Damn, I feel old 😕