Bedtime Binos vs Falkirk

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I think our massiveness has confused them. 

Not sure I've ever known terracing to be the same price as a stand. Why would you stand in the rain when you can sit under cover for the same price? Understand exception might be ultras as they have flags and want to jump around. 

I'm guessing this will mean the stand will fill much quicker than terracing, other than exception mentioned above and folks will only overflow into the terracing once/if the stand sells out? Any Bino's tell us how many fans are allowed in the terracing at each end?

Can’t remember the last time all 4 stands were open, Rangers when they were in the lower leagues probably, so hopefully a good atmosphere is generated inside Forthbank and the game is close to selling out.

Looking forward to the match, with the current squad I’m always hopeful of the 3 points, but it’s gonna be tough so I wouldn’t be surprised if Falkirk bagged all 3 again, however i’m sure they’ll have to work harder for them than last time.

Bring on Saturday.

PS- I think the terrace tickets being the same as the stand tickets is a way of paying the money back that it’s cost us to get the terrace back up to scratch to be able to open them again…..if not, then it’ll simply be another way that are board are looking to cash in on.

5 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Not sure I've ever known terracing to be the same price as a stand. Why would you stand in the rain when you can sit under cover for the same price? Understand exception might be ultras as they have flags and want to jump around. 

I'm guessing this will mean the stand will fill much quicker than terracing, other than exception mentioned above and folks will only overflow into the terracing once/if the stand sells out? Any Bino's tell us how many fans are allowed in the terracing at each end?

Dunno. Website is giving the choice which I'm sure some will take so both will be open and presumably tickets will specify even tho same price. 

You have to click on either stand or terracing to buy 

17 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Binos fans, can you park in the Retail Park where Morrisons is or is it restricted parking.

At worst, at Springkersse you might get a private parking notice, which can get safely pumped straight into the bin

2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Each terrace holds 650 iirc 

2 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Binos fans, can you park in the Retail Park where Morrisons is or is it restricted parking.

You can definitely park in the retail park at the shops after Morrisons, I tend to park at the disused one next to it and have done for years. I’ve not actually parked in Morrisons since the McDonalds opened so they may have changed that section, I’m not too sure, but pre McDonalds it was ok to park in there.

2 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

You can definitely park in the retail park at the shops after Morrisons, I tend to park at the disused one next to it and have done for years. I’ve not actually parked in Morrisons since the McDonalds opened so they may have changed that section, I’m not too sure, but pre McDonalds it was ok to park in there.

Thank you 

20 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Atmosphere and fun.

I have a season ticket for the stand but for most games they've allowed us to go in the terracing. This one will be the first time sitting since the first home game of the season.

It's a different experience and I love it. Just wish they'd covered them as that would be even better both for atmosphere and not being exposed to the elements.

Hope the weather stays OK anyway for those brave enough.

Really looking forward to this.

20 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

For the statto's out there, we've shifted 377 tickets for the away stand so far. Obviously cant tell how many terracing tickets have been shifted. With just under a week to go hopefully it will sell out.

Now 457 tickets gone for the stand. Would assume the terracing is selling at a similar rate as plenty will want to go in there as WattersIsGod says 

Imagine demand will ramp up as we approach the game (don't think FFC have even announced these are on sale yet) and we should sell out 

4 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Now 457 tickets gone for the stand. Would assume the terracing is selling at a similar rate as plenty will want to go in there as WattersIsGod says 

Imagine demand will ramp up as we approach the game (don't think FFC have even announced these are on sale yet) and we should sell out 

Weather forecast also improving now saying light rain showers and a fresh breeze. Not sure if we'll sell out with 650 terracing and over 1,000 in stand, but you never know! Quite a few fans in the home end/stand for hospitality too I believe.

4 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

4 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Weather forecast also improving now saying light rain showers and a fresh breeze. Not sure if we'll sell out with 650 terracing and over 1,000 in stand, but you never know! Quite a few fans in the home end/stand for hospitality too I believe.

We took about 800 to the Alloa game so allowing for the novelty of our first game at Stirling for a few seasons plus our continuing good form I reckon that we'll have about 1,100 - 1,200 at the game.

15 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

We took about 800 to the Alloa game so allowing for the novelty of our first game at Stirling for a few seasons plus our continuing good form I reckon that we'll have about 1,100 - 1,200 at the game.

529 (out of 1,291) now sold for the away stand, so with terracing on top and 4-5 days of sales to come you could be about right, might even be more

Edited by bridge of allan bairn

All this chat of (possibly) selling out our allocation reminds me of having to buy Forthbank home tickets for a game way back when Richard Cadette was scoring for fun for us

We had to go to the ground to buy them and the auld codger on the desk started quizzing us about Bino's players to see if we were genuine Bino's fans or not - f'ck knows how we succeeded

Happy days - think we put about four past them.