Bedtime Binos vs Falkirk

Assuming everyone that was rested for/ missed the QP game is fit, I would go for the same team that started the last game against Stirling

Long
Yeats Donaldson Lang McCann
Spencer Henderson
Morrison Agyeman Miller
MacIver

On 17/10/2023 at 10:58, bridge of allan bairn said:

Weather forecast changing daily from sunshine to heavy rain so hopefully those that have opted for the terrace will get a dry couple of hours.

534 tickets now sold for the away stand, section K (middle section) now sold out. Surprised the club still haven't pushed this yet (just checked on twitter). Expect they will do so today at some point.

625 tickets sold for the stand now, <600 left 

Screenshot2023-10-18at14_18_35.thumb.png.355d30ea8f6c51702cfb4433a335529d.png

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

On 17/10/2023 at 01:23, Ned Nederlander said:

All this chat of (possibly) selling out our allocation reminds me of having to buy Forthbank home tickets for a game way back when Richard Cadette was scoring for fun for us

We had to go to the ground to buy them and the auld codger on the desk started quizzing us about Bino's players to see if we were genuine Bino's fans or not - f'ck knows how we succeeded

Happy days - think we put about four past them.

A guy in a blue & white jester’s hat sat in the home stand for this one. 2 mins in and he was jumping about, as expected.  Stewards were called and he was removed, for his own safety. His “walk of shame” was made all the more entertaining with his ranting and expletives.

West stand tickets seem to be selling well too.

A bit of section A left and most of G but not much else. F & B have a few remaining but C D and E are pretty much done.

Should make for a great atmosphere. After years of getting a few hundred through the door it's brilliant to see.

7 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

West stand tickets seem to be selling well too.

A bit of section A left and most of G but not much else. F & B have a few remaining but C D and E are pretty much done.

Should make for a great atmosphere. After years of getting a few hundred through the door it's brilliant to see.

WE. ARE. FUCKING. MASSIVE.

Happy to share the Navy Blue Pound with you country bumpkins. 😁

Edited by Bairn in Exile

25 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

WE. ARE. FUCKING. MASSIVE.

Happy to share the Navy Blue Pound with you country bumpkins. 😁

Good to know but I imagine most of what I'm talking about above has been purchased with red and white pounds.

Unless Blue jester hat guy is gonna sit in the home stand again 😛

And yeah you are definitely the biggest team in league one....

Just now, WattersIsGod said:

Good to know but I imagine most of what I'm talking about above has been purchased with red and white pounds.

Unless Blue jester hat guy is gonna sit in the home stand again 😛

And yeah you are definitely the biggest team in league one....

Oops! You got me!