Bedtime Binos vs Falkirk

It's only fair they get their rest. They would surely have won and not been annihilated in 1st half if they were rested.

If they play to their absolute best and get sleep before the game along with Falkirk having an off day they could scrape a point in their battle for survival 

19 minutes ago, Higgenarse said:

It's only fair they get their rest. They would surely have won and not been annihilated in 1st half if they were rested.

If they play to their absolute best and get sleep before the game along with Falkirk having an off day they could scrape a point in their battle for survival 

If they're well rested then they're better than any team in this division. 

14 minutes ago, Rennieball said:

If they're well rested then they're better than any team in this division. 

It would seem so according to their fan who thinks we are bitter because we only beat an exhausted Stirling 3-0. The fan start to believe the hype that they should be able to compete as opposed to diddies punching above their weight.  A victory in their legoland stadium should sort things out

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Hearing massive amounts of #NBP expected in hospitality for this one and we are optimistic of selling out our allocation. We truly are one of Scottish football's good guys 

Misread that as BNP there 🙈

I'm confident we will be OK and we can make it up with some red and white pounds.

Will we be well rested or rusty after 2 weeks without a competitive game?

Much better circumstances than the last game anyway.

Be really good to see all 4 sides of the ground occupied and should make for a great atmosphere.

I've spent my Navy Blue Pound to be in attendance for this Navy Blue Pounding.

Calvin Miller back in from the start please. Get the tempo upped a bit from where its been since he went out. First half v Stirling was absolutely fantastic, best we've been in a good season thus far. More of that please. 

That first half performance by Falkirk in the 3-0 match was the best I've seen from an opponent this season. I'll be surprised if we get something at Forthbank, but performance at QOS was very encouraging. Wilson has added real quality and have even liked what I've seen from Miller so far.

2 Tickets bought (in the Stand for us as the long range weather forecast is for wind and rain). Tickets look like they are going fast.

Can't resist this one, Forthbank is one of my favourite Scottish grounds. A ground as it should be, close to the action, symmetrical with stands along each side and an option to stand in terracing behind the goals.

Looking forward to what should be a good game.