5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

It’s not even been mentioned whatsoever yet which makes me think I’ve maybe not seen what I thought I did, but I thought there was a clear as day Airdrie handball over on the far side of the box in the 91st or 92nd minute. 

Just watched it back on iPlayer, defender jumps with his hands behind his back. Carry on. 

1 minute ago, Paisley Ton said:

Fuc# 24 members on this, do none of yous have plans for Friday night.

I am on holiday and just in so that score anyway it seems no streaming for me tomorrow result!!!!!!

My plans were blown away by the wind. So, no.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Fuc# 24 members on this, do none of yous have plans for Friday night.

I am on holiday and just in so that score anyway it seems no streaming for me tomorrow result!!!!!!

You’re the one that’s on p&b whilst on holiday. 

Probably a fair result in the end.

Not sure if I can remember us hooking a player before half time before. Tizzard had made multiple mistakes but so has our entire team recently.

Another game where the lack of depth and quality in the squad was all too obvious from the bench we had. Slow hand clap for the (soon to be leaving?) Director of Football.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Both teams toiled

to a share of the spoils

Queens Park have been off the boil

since they lost Owen Coyle.

Oh look, Richey's here

More attention seeking I fear

From the Ayr thread he'll veer

His Airdrie obsessed head will rear

14 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Did you do your usual and copy and paste this onto some other threads as well?

Back to the seaside league forum and some more infighting from your fans and money begging chat from your massive club for you sunshine.

Here fishy fishy - 😎

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Just watched it back on iPlayer, defender jumps with his hands behind his back. Carry on. 

Wouldn’t have happened if ref done his job properly. 

Can someone tell me why McPherson comes off before Longridge or Thomas or Paton? It appears they are invincible no matter how badly they play. 

Just back in to heat up despite all the winter gear in a windblown stadium. A game where two defensive errors produced two goals . I could argue that Gallagher's one was at least a skillful finish so I suppose I should concede that the Queen's guy took full advantage of Rae's assist. That kind of play it out from the back error has been ever a risk this season.

Thought Ferrie had a couple of good saves and a draw was probably fair. Somehow we've got to the top four but I thought our midfield never really got going tonight. 

First quarter over so quite pleased even if my prediction failed again. 

Warmed up at last. 

I thought that was a decent enough game but expect it didn’t come across well at all on the TV. In hindsight, a 1-1 draw lacking in quality was inevitable, it’s the Airdrie and Queen’s Park specialty. 

Queen’s Park had the better of the midfield. Spong won most of the second balls and Thomson had a good game, he’s turned into a really good, powerful midfielder at this level. McPherson was excellent at right back too, caused Hancock a lot of bother in the first half. I’m not sure whether it was entirely because of Airdrie but Thomas and Paton were pretty quiet. 

A great finish from Gallagher and good to see him getting another goal at this level. A shame to concede such a daft goal so quickly after half time but ultimately a draw was probably about right.