7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Best Chinese takeaway in Airdrie.

There's a guy I follow on YouTube who does chinese takeaway videos after having been a delivery driver in Airdrie for 30 years. Unfortunately he is still literally using 20th century videoing techniques. Still waiting for the Al's Kitchen of British Chinese cuisine.

We have been so poor over the last few weeks, I really can’t see any other outcome than a home win.

Our Kamikaze defending means we are seriously unlikely to keep a clean sheet and with an attack that seems so slow and ponderous added to the players appearing terrified to shoot can’t see where a goal is coming from.

Seriously hope I’m wrong but we lose this one with Thistle, Ayr (away) and Raith our next three, could find ourselves in real trouble before the end of November.

2 hours ago, On the bench said:

We have been so poor over the last few weeks, I really can’t see any other outcome than a home win.

Our Kamikaze defending means we are seriously unlikely to keep a clean sheet and with an attack that seems so slow and ponderous added to the players appearing terrified to shoot can’t see where a goal is coming from.

From the outside looking in that last line is insane to me considering the players you have at the top end of the park.

1 hour ago, Diamonds02 said:

From the outside looking in that last line is insane to me considering the players you have at the top end of the park.

You’d think so but they’re not set up in any way to take advantage of their respective ability. It’s all possession and rarely take their man on and cross it in. That’s is direct instruction from the manager in his ‘philosophy’

Dom Thomas is tremendous on the left wing, nominated for championship poty last year playing there yet he’s playing in the middle of the park now doing zilch which is exactly what happened at Dunfermline also 

Paton gets hung up to dry with his severe lack of service. Somehow he’s got 9 goals in all comps but shows how much more he could get if we actually played to his strengths 

Edited by qpfc

46 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I would urge all our players to find themselves. Whatever it was that got them here, be that rather than a dot on the board.

A moment’s courage or a lifetime of regret?

This is a good sentiment, but the age group of players could play a significant role. 
Cynically, I think younger players will have more ambition to better themselves and develop.
Older journeymen may well be thinking of themselves and their shelf lives, and may play the game with that in mind. 
A moment’s courage could end in a lifetime of regret for players of a certain vintage. 

Edited by Wacky

20 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

It’s a fitting advert for this fixture that the vast majority of posters support neither club involved.

It's the two pantomime villains (albeit from different angles) of the league coming together. 

It's "box office" for people with really, really pish patter and waaay too many P+B posts to their name. 

3 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

It's the two pantomime villains (albeit from different angles) of the league coming together. 

It's "box office" for people with really, really pish patter and waaay too many P+B posts to their name. 

42 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

The Red Diamond Spiders

The prosecution rests...