Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It didn’t look like a penalty to me in real time, slowed down like that however you can see the contact and the question becomes is it a clear and obvious enough error? Kyogo is getting to that ball first and should be able to shield it. Ut I also wouldn’t have been too upset if it wasn’t given 

I think it’s more about who initiates the contact, which is clearly Kyogo in this instance. I don’t think the Hearts boy can do much to avoid the contact at all. I wouldn’t have deemed Kyogo in possession of the ball either but I’m not sure what the laws say about that kind of stuff.

58 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Picture of Ian Durrant in the bottom of the bowl should do it?

We’re mixing it up. Jim Goodwin finally got what he deserved for darvel. 

57 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I was being sarcastic based on that earlier conversation knowing full well you would pick up on it and knowing full well you would disregard your own point about complaining about decisions when they don’t have a bearing on the result just so you could troll Celtic fans……so if you can’t see that double standard then you need to just worry about helping yourself.

And jumping into a match thread calling people hypocrites could be deemed just as personal an attack as you believing my quip that seems to have offended you is, so sorry if I hurt your feelings but again please hold yourself to the same standard you expect of others.

And I don’t need you to police my posts or tell me how good the look it is, if their is a standard I fall short of I’m sure the mods will put me right. What I do need you to do is stick to your deal and stop reacting and ignore me especially considering I seem to consistently upset you 

Sigh.

Jinky, a comment on your post is not a personal attack. And I haven’t said a single thing to contradict what I said about refereeing decisions. In fact it’s perfectly demonstrated. Decisions go for and against Celtic, the outcome is the same. Celtic win. 

You’re acting like I sought you out here. I said something to lubo, you responded. I came back giving my honest view on refereeing decisions impact on games and particularly in the context of a team that wins 95% of its domestic games.

The ‘deal’ was that I’d continue posting on Celtic threads but I’d not be engaging in tit for tat. By that I mean I won’t say anything about you outside of the words you post on here. I’ll leave that to you and your pals. I’m really not upset, but I’m happy to comment that suggesting I have no life because I posted on a thread is not a great look in the context of a debate. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We’re mixing it up. Jim Goodwin finally got what he deserved for darvel. 

Sigh.

Jinky, a comment on your post is not a personal attack. And I haven’t said a single thing to contradict what I said about refereeing decisions. In fact it’s perfectly demonstrated. Decisions go for and against Celtic, the outcome is the same. Celtic win. 

You’re acting like I sought you out here. I said something to lubo, you responded. I came back giving my honest view on refereeing decisions impact on games and particularly in the context of a team that wins 95% of its domestic games.

The ‘deal’ was that I’d continue posting on Celtic threads but I’d not be engaging in tit for tat. By that I mean I won’t say anything about you outside of the words you post on here. I’ll leave that to you and your pals. I’m really not upset, but I’m happy to comment that suggesting I have no life because I posted on a thread is not a great look in the context of a debate. 

I think your taking this forum a bit too seriously tbh.

Not read the thread. 

We were shite. Got pretty much everything wrong until we were well behind.

Celtics 1st goal was great from their POV, awful from ours.

The ref, while not the reason we lost, was absolutely fucking abysmal.  Johnston should've been booked within a minute. The penalty was pathetic and the 4th comes directly from 2 fouls on Shankland.

Naismith needs a reaction next week, that was an awful attempt.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Someone's enjoyed their Sunday a bit too much would say 

1 hour ago, Ooooft. said:

The whole city of Palma isn’t better than Jota.

I was thinking about that first goal, the Palma pass took 5 tarts players out with one ball,Jota would've tried to take one or two on and would've shot from outside the box,Palma sees the run and delivers a great ball.

Edited by willywastecoat

26 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

As expected the team that get nothing got everything and there support was seedy as ****. Every advantage possible by the “independent” officials. 
I look forward to them playing on a level field in Europe, that’s always an eye opener.

Thank **** they’re gone.

What a fucking state you are 🤣

received_247134661491091.jpeg

After this weekend's games it's plain to see that only Stmirren are capable and able to stand up to the arsecheeks to break their monopoly of Scottish football,  They know we are a threat which probably explains all the dodgy penalties they get against us and ridiculous red cards.  

So as we all can't stand them I'm suggesting the other diddy teams should make their best players available to us on loan in the January window, as we just don't have to be better than them to beat them, We have to be MUCH MUCH better than them to offset all the dodgy decisions they both get....

So in January we'll take Shankland from Hearts, and from Hibs and Aberdeen we'll take eh eh eh  :unsure2: