Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You were doing so well. Stay focused. 

Diazepam_1988 having the usual effect I see

6 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Were you hearing this? 

A supposed GB member posted it on KDS and then it gained some attention on Twitter. Can’t confirm or deny if they have been just what’s being suggested.

Edited by Jinky67

5 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Pretty obvious tbh, people not wanting to go to one game doesn't mean we don't have a waiting limit for STs

Uhuh, I would imagine some out of the 7000 waiting would have perhaps fancied taking up the general sale, if they all existed that is.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Diazepam_1988 having the usual effect I see

Hiya pal, I don’t know if you’ve noticed but seeing as you find me so boring I haven’t said a single thing to you. And yet, you’ve responded to every single thing I’ve said, with generally the same answer. 

It isn’t actually obligatory to engage, flattered as I am. 

30 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hiya pal, I don’t know if you’ve noticed but seeing as you find me so boring I haven’t said a single thing to you. And yet, you’ve responded to every single thing I’ve said, with generally the same answer. 

@bennett. Green dots. Winning etc.

34 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I know, a bit boring isn’t it?

I did miss a couple though as I just couldn’t be arsed

Don’t let me put you off your normal canned response routine if and when we win though 

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Uhuh, I would imagine some out of the 7000 waiting would have perhaps fancied taking up the general sale, if they all existed that is.

Hearts have adopted a points system,the game v celtic has a threshold of 5 points.Means that if you don’t have a decent record of going to see Hearts you can’t get a ticket.I think it’s a bit daft but it’s all about keeping you guys out of Tynecastle as much as possible.We could probably put more bums on seats & make an extra few Bob but the money we’ll save on stadium damages far out weighs ticket money.

It should be good for Hearts fans at least. With only 500 away fans and of course only a minority of those fans involved in any bigoted (or worse) chants or banners then you should hardly be able to hear the maximum of 249 people who will be saying such things.

10 minutes ago, woolf said:

Hearts have adopted a points system,the game v celtic has a threshold of 5 points.Means that if you don’t have a decent record of going to see Hearts you can’t get a ticket.I think it’s a bit daft but it’s all about keeping you guys out of Tynecastle as much as possible.We could probably put more bums on seats & make an extra few Bob but the money we’ll save on stadium damages far out weighs ticket money.

Its 15 points I'm sure. So you need to have attended basically a seasons worth of home games to be eligible to buy.

It's overkill IMO but had trouble with Celtic and Rangers fans buying home end tickets previously. 

35 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I know, a bit boring isn’t it?

I did miss a couple though as I just couldn’t be arsed

Don’t let me put you off your normal canned response routine if and when we win though 

Why would I be bored by it. It takes less than a second to see you’ve said nothing and then you move on. 

Im being deadly serious, just ignore my posts. You really don’t like them, scroll past it. It’s genuinely really easy. 

Anyway onto the football, this will likely be a Celtic win. 

25 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Its 15 points I'm sure. So you need to have attended basically a seasons worth of home games to be eligible to buy.

It's overkill IMO but had trouble with Celtic and Rangers fans buying home end tickets previously. 

Yeah,need to rid our stadium of the great un washed.

Also,at the moment we can only sell partial ST’s for the Roseburn because hibs get the entire stand when we play them,Id limit that to half the Roseburn.and make sure every other team that visits get double the tickets rangers & celtic get.Everyone’s a winner.

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Why would I be bored by it. It takes less than a second to see you’ve said nothing and then you move on. 

Im being deadly serious, just ignore my posts. You really don’t like them, scroll past it. It’s genuinely really easy. 

Anyway onto the football, this will likely be a Celtic win. 

Not just serious but deadly serious?

johnny depp disney GIF