Hibernian v Celtic

41 minutes ago, Portmahomack Saint said:

Yes think we will all see more of this sort of stuff appearing shortly after dropping 2 points to Hibs, and with the title contenders up next and a bit of a resurgence coming out of Castle Grayskull,  We can also expect a big increase in the conspiracy theories,

On Wednesday we need to keep a close eye on Kyogo and double up on the VAR team 

People like you make me sick. 

He-Man was based out of Castle Grayskull. You're thinking of Snake Mountain.

On 28/10/2023 at 00:23, Sortmeout said:

Did you think the banner displayed in the home game against us a few weeks ago now was positive or a good idea @Flybhoy?

On 28/10/2023 at 09:05, Sortmeout said:

I’ve quoted the banner before and had my post deleted so I can only assume the mods wouldn’t want me to quote it again. You’ll find it on google.

On 28/10/2023 at 09:28, Sortmeout said:

I’m talking about something that happened at a previous Celtic league game against my own club. 

Maybe if your fans weren’t celebrating terror attacks we could just stick to the football.

On 28/10/2023 at 09:31, Sortmeout said:

Actually @Drew Brees I’ll ask you the same question I asked @Flybhoy.

Before I ask this I do want to declare that I am a bit worried about asking this as every Celtic fan I ask seems to completely disappear once I ask them.

Did you think the banner, displayed just a few hours after the terror attack in Israel, was a positive banner? Or would you have said it was a bad idea?

ETA - Every time I ask about this banner or mention it I’m called a fanny or arsehole, or troll, by Celtic fans on here. I assume that is because they are in support of the banner? Surely if not then they would be agreeing with me that it was horrible and disassociating themselves from it as opposed to trying to avoid the conversation.

On 28/10/2023 at 09:37, Sortmeout said:

Would you answer the question I asked you above?

For the record I’m not on every thread about this only every Celtic thread. I’ll let you work out why.

On 28/10/2023 at 09:48, Sortmeout said:

Celtic really is some sort of cult isn’t it? Their fans are brainwashed to the point where they can’t say anything negative about anything connected to your club.

I’ll make it really easy for you @Drew Brees or any other Celtic fan who wants to give an opinion. You don’t even need to type it out just quote one of the options below to give us your opinion.

Banner against Kilmarnock = good

Banner against Kilmarnock = bad

On 28/10/2023 at 09:49, Sortmeout said:

Either because their answer would show them in support of Hamas killing and kidnapping people or their answer would offend the cult.

Imagine being a grown man and being too scared to give an opinion. 

On 27/10/2023 at 23:56, Flybhoy said:

It's genuinely staggering how much of a fanny you are.

Yep.

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

This is quite the read. Seething mess throughout with a few complete lies chucked in for good measure. Total moon howlers.

Nothing screams Glasgow Celtic quite like spending all month pledging your support to Palestine out of some long-held, misty-eyed belief that Celtic too understand what it’s like to be the underdog, before ending the week by writing something that sounds like it could from the pen of the most unhinged officer in the IDF.

On 29/10/2023 at 11:18, Zing. said:

This is quite the read. Seething mess throughout with a few complete lies chucked in for good measure. Total moon howlers.

Is James Forrest the poster's real name, has he taken his blog post author name in tribute to the Celtic's answer to TV's Brick Heck, or is the Celtic player now doing blog posts in his spare time?

17 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Is James Forrest the poster's real name, has he taken his blog post author name in tribute to the Celtic's answer to TV's Brick Heck, or is the Celtic player now doing blog posts in his spare time?

I'm guessing this is the same fruit loop

https://wingsoverscotland.com/author/james-forrest/

16 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I'm guessing this is the same fruit loop

https://wingsoverscotland.com/author/james-forrest/

Absolutely despise that c**t, one of those self proclaimed ITK bloggers that think they speak for the Celtic support. A bellend. 

Edited by Drew Brees