Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Got kicked out to error screen when tried to go to payment 1st try & refresh booted tickets out of my basket.

I wasn't ever intending to buy the FF tickets - as you could end up in 1st few rows behind the goals with a really shit view.

So managed to get Cat 3 tickets for all 3 games at €315 which has come out of my bank converted to £270 - that'll do me!!!

Edited by cdhafc1874

After all the stress of getting travel and digs booked up getting the match tickets ended up being the most straightforward part for us.

Seems to have been a total lottery though from speaking with others today. Hopefully everyone gets there in the end. As others have said check your junk if not recieved your email yet. I knew my sale processed as the good lady phoned me about 20 seconds after it went through. Might be grounded / on the couch until the summer but worth it 

Is there no way to link orders up with someone unless all 3 games from the order are in the same category?

I thought you'd at least be able to do the games you are in the same category. I'm sorted but a boy in work can't seem to link with his dad's because his dad has category 3 for 1 of the games.

Had to go Cat 3 for the opening game but hey ho, was happy enough with that possibility before going in. Was always going to go for Cat 3 for the other two so I'm a very happy man. 

One of my mate's was having issues getting his, kept getting an error, but taking his login details and going in for him, I was able to do it one game at a time for him no bother. Anyone else having issues might want to give that a go, just in case. 

2 hours ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

A lot of fans first gone quick given the percentage posting so soon, going to be some irate elite footsoldiers id imagine 

From Tamb:

28 points, thousands of £ spent going to every game in the campaign and could only get category 3 tix. Seething. Got kicked out the system at payment point and had to start again

:lol:

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

From Tamb:

:lol:

"I've got 28 points, a smelly kilt that's never washed, a massive Glengarry hat with tons of feathers & badges from every away match I've ever been to...my entire personality is being a member of the Tartan Army...how dare you all take the cheapest Fans First tickets before me!!!"

The entitlement of the "Elite" members of the SSC is hilarious 😂

The obsession with people with high points and delight if some of them miss out on here is weird as f**k. They're seemingly all rich as f**k yet also never go and harvest points and apparently all complained about not having an 'elite' sales window yet the few people on here who suggested it also admitted they didn't have enough points themselves and despite pages of arguments with Skyline Drifter over it no one chinned Div for making the exact same point.

We definitely didn't see low pointers moan about allocations and getting tickets or anything like that once it became apparent we were going to qualify for Germany.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

1 hour ago, cdhafc1874 said:

Got kicked out to error screen when tried to go to payment 1st try & refresh booted tickets out of my basket.

Exact same happened to me 😖

When I re-entered the codes all Fans First had gone. Still, got €60 Cat3 seats for Switzerland and Hungary which I'm more than happy with. 

Wasn't planning going to Munich anyway but checked at 12:05 and nothing cheaper than €400 was available!

19 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

The obsession with people with high points and delight if some of them miss out on here is weird as f**k. They're seemingly all rich as f**k yet also never go and harvest points and apparently all complained about not having an 'elite' sales window yet the few people on here who suggested it also admitted they didn't have enough points themselves and despite pages of arguments with Skyline Drifter over it no one chinned Div for making the exact same point.

We definitely didn't see low pointers moan about allocations and getting tickets or anything like that once it became apparent we were going to qualify for Germany.

Nah, it is funny :)

I was getting a really weird error message when adding my Fans First tickets which was really frustrating. Managed Cat 3 for Germany and Switzerland, and Fans First for Hungary. Overall I’m pleased, I just didn’t expect that weird error message when trying to add to my basket. As someone’s said, you could end up with a shite view behind the net in Munich so at least I’ll have a good view! One of my mates got the exact same tickets as me so we’ve done the Seat With function, fingers crossed we’re together. €285 so split across 3 games it’s not bad! As a 20 pointer I really do find these fossil elite types hilarious. They stand at the away games looking furious with their arms crossed. They hate anyone having fun and just look miserable constantly. Really hope they’ve paid through the nose. 

38 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Has anyone had to go Cat 1 or 2 yet?

Not that I've noticed, meanwhile some more Cat 3 woes..

I’m on 29 points went to every away game this campaign. I also got kicked out at payment and had to start again and got category 3 tickets , sfa shambles I’m on 29 points went to every away game this campaign. I clicked on access code for Germany kept coming up with error when did get in all fans first gone, I also got kicked out at payment and had to start again and got category 3 tickets for 3 games, sfa shambles 

2 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

This. I assume it's mostly from people in the 12 to 16 point category who are expressly benefiting from it. I don't recall seeing this sort of bitterness towards fellow fans for having the temerity to go more often before.

46 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Has anyone had to go Cat 1 or 2 yet?

Well absolutely nobody's HAD to go category 1. There are less people eligible to buy at the moment (7,869) than there are tickets available outside Cat 1, though it's unclear whether the whole 10,150 odd we've got are going on sale or if player allocations etc are coming out of that too. You'd assume Player allocation will come from Cat 1 though if they do.

Assuming pretty much everyone eligible to buy at this point intends to go, about 1,500 per match will have had to buy at least Cat 2 though. Of course there are likely some people who have chosen to do so.