Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

2 minutes ago, Jaggy McJagface said:

Has everyone’s payments gone through okay when using their normal bank card? I am a bit paranoid I’ll get smacked with a transfer fee since the payment is going through in euros.

It should show on your bank statement by now.

30 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Surprised that it's around the same left for all 3 but good that people will have the choice today.

I think if I was on 11 I'd just go for Switzerland or Hungary and save the money, the Olympic Park fanzone for Munich looks like it'll be incredible.

I think there's a lot of people won't be able to go to all three games. I've got a family holiday shortly after so can't take a week and a half off to go to all the group games. I imagine there a lot in the same boat. 

5 minutes ago, Jaggy McJagface said:

Nah I mean I’m a 10 pointer holding out hope for maaaybe getting a ticket and was wondering how 12+ pointers got on with it.

It just came off as £97 (for 110 euro) pending on my bank statement and my bank is one of the ones that usually shafts you for using your card abroad.

6 minutes ago, Jaggy McJagface said:

Nah I mean I’m a 10 pointer holding out hope for maaaybe getting a ticket and was wondering how 12+ pointers got on with it.

Had a look at my bank, RBS and looks like they charge 2.75%. Wish I'd loaded up my Revolut card with Euros now.. :(

6 minutes ago, Jaggy McJagface said:

110 Euros for 3 tickets, came out my account at £94.38. That's about the going rate. BoS don't seem to have added on any fees. Just depends on your bank or credit card provider I think.

2 hours ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

If you are willing to pay for any of the categories then I genuinely think all the 11 pointers who want one, will get one today as long as you log in bang on 12 and don't fanny about too much.

Wouldn't surprise me if there is still tickets available this evening in most expensive category. May be hope yet for a 10 pointer out there

I don't think the 600 euro tickets will sell out for days.

opening day, some folk gambled and travel after, there is still cat 3 tickets at 195 left. 600 ones will go down the ladder IMO

Just now, Pie Of The Month said:

I wouldn't be massively surprised if they worked as soon as they arrive and they don't want to admit it so are sending them out as close as possible to 12.

This is exactly why it will be

59 minutes ago, Jaggy McJagface said:

52 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

It just came off as £97 (for 110 euro) pending on my bank statement and my bank is one of the ones that usually shafts you for using your card abroad.

49 minutes ago, jofis said:

110 Euros for 3 tickets, came out my account at £94.38. That's about the going rate. BoS don't seem to have added on any fees. Just depends on your bank or credit card provider I think.

Typically the banks take another 24 hrs to add a non Sterling transaction fee. I wouldnt assume that because one wasnt applied yesterday there wont be one. I'm BoS and was in USA traveling through Ireland for a few weeks in March. Every single Euro or Dollar transaction on either debit or credit card had a non Sterling fee applied 24 hrs after the initial charge came through. Some banks may be different though.

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Typically the banks take another 24 hrs to add a non Sterling transaction fee. I wouldnt assume that because one wasnt applied yesterday there wont be one. I'm BoS and was in USA traveling through Ireland for a few weeks in March. Every single Euro or Dollar transaction on either debit or credit card had a non Sterling fee applied 24 hrs after the initial charge came through. Some banks may be different though.

Cheers for that. I was a bit suspicious that BoS hadn't skimmed their share of the loot yet. I suppose once the transaction moves from pending the charge will show up. 

1 hour ago, falkirkzombie said:

these folk are absolutely mental, I got 3 games at Cat 3 as well and I'm delighted

Woman with high points on the news last night complaining that she could only buy a €195 ticket for Munich, and after doing that couldn't afford to get tickets for the other games 🤷‍♂️

An 11 pointer, but working today whereas I had been off yesterday.

My son is only on 10 points due to the Norway tickets being allocated to myself (probably my fault) and the SFA helpline not being able to amend it after the match. 

Resigned to not getting tickets now and certainly not prepared or able to justify paying 600 euros. 

Just looking forward to making a family holiday in Germany in June and soaking up the atmosphere in the cities and fanzones instead.