Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

2 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Pretty sure there'll be Germany tickets left tomorrow at least. I know people who aren't bothering because of the price.

Don’t think I can grudge paying 400 x 2 for me and my son.  Would pay the 200 max per ticket .. maybe get lucky with a cat 1 for Switzerland 

For what it's worth, when I booked a hotel in Munich on Sunday after the draw the prices were already mental on Booking.com but there were still reasonable offers if you checked out hotels on google maps that only allowed direct booking.

Just now, cdhafc1874 said:

Most folks' email confirmations went to their Junk folder - probably in there

Tried there, nothing yet but seems the whole process was different today with waiting rooms and codes being valid instantly rather than the noon the SSC email suggested. 

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

For what it's worth, when I booked a hotel in Munich on Sunday after the draw the prices were already mental on Booking.com but there were still reasonable offers if you checked out hotels on google maps that only allowed direct booking.

Same I booked on Expedia and got all decent enough deal for 2 nights with free cancellation 

I just couldn't justify the prices left today for the Germany game but I'm so chuffed at going to the Switzerland match. Booked up to stay in Cologne before we had qualified. It's worked out nicely. 

I'm not sure how getting a ticket for the opener against Germany will work purchasing outside the ground. 

14 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I just couldn't justify the prices left today for the Germany game but I'm so chuffed at going to the Switzerland match. Booked up to stay in Cologne before we had qualified. It's worked out nicely. 

I'm not sure how getting a ticket for the opener against Germany will work purchasing outside the ground. 

Pretty much impossible unless they sell you a burner phone with a ticket loaded onto it.

7 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Pretty much impossible unless they sell you a burner phone with a ticket loaded onto it.

Public ballot tickets can be easily transferred from one user to another. I assume there will be some block on the SSC member tickets to remove that function but of course since you are able to get 4 tickets in the public ballot you must therefore be able to transfer them on.

Delighted and massively relieved to have got my tickets.

Can only go to Munich and Cologne and got Cat 2 tickets for both.

Much more than I was originally intending to pay, but fuck it, you're a long time dead.

That waiting room was fucking torture.

Just now, Jord85 said:

Is it possible to swap tickets for different games between ssc members?  Say I got 2 cat 1 tickets for game 2 or 3 could I swap these with someone with cat 3 tickets for game 1?

They said they are not transferrable but not sure how they enforce that.

As far as I'm concerned if someone had your UEFA login details they could use that on their phone to download the digital tickets.

These aren't like traditional QR code tickets, you will download them to your Apple or Android wallet and then they become an RFID ticket using your wallet.

We had those at the NFL games in London in October.

End of the day if someone has your login details then they should be able to to download the ticket to their phone as far as I can tell.

They ain't gonna check passports at the gate so not sure how else they could stop it?

Just now, Div said:

They said they are not transferrable but not sure how they enforce that.

As far as I'm concerned if someone had your UEFA login details they could use that on their phone to download the digital tickets.

These aren't like traditional QR code tickets, you will download them to your Apple or Android wallet and then they become an RFID ticket using your wallet.

We had those at the NFL games in London in October.

End of the day if someone has your login details then they should be able to to download the ticket to their phone as far as I can tell.

They ain't gonna check passports at the gate so not sure how else they could stop it?

They don't get downloaded into your wallet, they stay within the UEFA app unless it's changed since last time.

You'd need to have some amount of trust in someone to give them access if you're giving up your tickets first.