Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Also, don't believe the availability thing. It's bullshit. Also, even if they show on the portal they don't necessarily actually have the availability to go into your basket.

Just now, Spain said:

Also, don't believe the availability thing. It's bullshit. Also, even if they show on the portal they don't necessarily actually have the availability to go into your basket.

I managed to get cat 3 for all the games I selected. Was certainly availability of most/all group games at cat 3. 

8 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

4 minutes left in queue. Any tickets that aren’t daft money left for the Swiss game? Not arsed about getting them together 

It says there's a 'few tickets' left in each category.

Waited till bang on 10am before entering the portal, straight into the queue and buying tickets 15 minutes later. Got the 2 R16s I was after and thought I got a Semi Final but it disappeared when I tried to add it to the basket. 

3 minutes ago, Spain said:

Yup, it's to try to get you to stump up for Prime seats imo.

I've been logged-on since 9:45. Been kicked out with "Technical issues" four times, and have got absolutely no where. A complete shit show of a system, and assume everything will be gone by the time I actually get in. Gutter.

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

I've been logged-on since 9:45. Been kicked out with "Technical issues" four times, and have got absolutely no where. A complete shit show of a system, and assume everything will be gone by the time I actually get in. Gutter.

I had to go into private mode and pretty much change all my browser settings to get the code to pop up and then for the green bar to start moving. Took about an hour to finally get it sorted. I wasn't expecting to get tickets anyway but it's rather annoying that I might have been able to get straight in at 10am if it wasn't cause of a crappy website.

I logged in to portal at just before 10am, got an error message then a code and had to wait. 

At 23 minutes past it let me select "tickets available" (only picked Scotland matched) but each time I clicked buy and entered the code it kept saying the tickets were not available.

After 30 minutes of this ot has booted me back to the timer bar.

My mate had logged in at 10 mins before me but ended up behind me in the queue.  The after the bar saying he was down to 5 minutes it booted him back to 45 mins.

Our hope is they release them in drips and drabs to give everybody a shot and we might get lucky but I thought we would be up against it anyway so not too pissed about it.  But selecting tickets and then to be told they are not available is a bummer.

We were only select 2 tickets but maybe we should have been selecting 4.

Edited by Sugar_Army

I have an hour wait finally appear, my mate got through, could select tickets but his cart showed as empty. What a pain on the arse, I had tickets for all the Scotland games and the opener in Rome last euros, but ended up only getting to see the Sweden game at Hampden due to covid restrictions.  Fucking fuming.

Useful tips from a reliable poster on another forum.

I've been in and out. Got the only one I was after which was Denmark v England.

The live ticket availability isn't reflecting what is in people's baskets I think - there was only Cat 1 and Prime for me showing but all categories are showing on the tracker.

For those of you that haven't done this before, when you get in and you select a ticket you may well unsuccessfully "cart" it 10 times. You just need to keep hitting refresh and trying again over and over. There still seemed to be decent availability for a lot of the group stage games in particular. Even if you are miles behind in the queue don't give up your place, the timer bars will begin to skip forward faster if you assume everybody is doing the same as you and has multiple browsers open...as those people get their tickets and exit it should start to shift forward.

I had most success via Safari on phone. Chrome was slowest.

Good luck all.