Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

15 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

I still have 2 spare tickets for the Hungary game if of any interest. Bought them from Live Football Tickets when we missed out on the ballot only to be awarded 4 through UEFA in the 2nd ballot. Have sold on 2 but still have 2 left. Just want money back but they are expensive (work out at £327.50 each).

Thanks mate. I appreciate the offer. Sadly we fly home early on the Monday morning so it would be tight getting back to Cologne from Stuttgart after the game. 

It is the Switzerland game I am looking for. Hopefully the next couple of ticket windows will be better. 

I looked up Live Footbal Tickets. They are expensive but I will see how things are nearer the time. 

Just now, qos_75 said:

Thanks mate. I appreciate the offer. Sadly we fly home early on the Monday morning so it would be tight getting back to Cologne from Stuttgart after the game. 

It is the Switzerland game I am looking for. Hopefully the next couple of ticket windows will be better. 

I looked up Live Footbal Tickets. They are expensive but I will see how things are nearer the time. 

No worries at all. Yeah, after failing in the first ballot we looked at lots of options, including the official hospitality as had made the decision, after 3 decades or whatever that we were getting tickets whatever it took. Therefore Live Football Tickets was the route we went down, having used them a number of times before for non Scotland matches. And always finding them to be responsive and hassle free. So we bought the required tickets for all 3 games through them then found that UEFA gave us 4 tickets for the Hungary game in the 2nd ballot (at 400 Euros a pop!). So we bought these, as frankly better seats, and are now selling the 4 spares (have sold 2 already)! 

4 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Does anyone have any idea how reliable that sort of website is - Live Football Tickets?

Will they deliver - anyone used them or have any insight?

Cheers

They seem to have a good reputation, and I think they offer 150% refund, if you don’t get the tickets. 

26 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It was probably just luck but I got what I was after in the first and 3rd ballots just with a single account, name, device and phone number. Maybe they thought you were a tout or a bot.

First two draws I did 6 different names and on three devices. Orhers did single accounts ans some did more.

Today I went in as one name on my phone.

Glad you got something and while I lost out again I am not bitter. 

There was always going to be a demand to see the future European champions 😉

15 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

They seem to have a good reputation, and I think they offer 150% refund, if you don’t get the tickets. 

Thanks - will go on their site tonight and have a look. Six of us going, and I know not all of them want to pay £300+, but you only live once.

34 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Does anyone have any idea how reliable that sort of website is - Live Football Tickets?

Will they deliver - anyone used them or have any insight?

Cheers

Replied to your DM. 
Have used that site many times for games in a number of different countries and they have always provided the purchase tickets. They emailed me straightaway when I bought them for the Euros as for one game we bought 3 just to mane me aware that one of the tickets would likely be a single as well as the pair. I’ve found them really reliable and responsive.  

1 hour ago, Hendricks said:

I still have 2 spare tickets for the Hungary game if of any interest. Bought them from Live Football Tickets when we missed out on the ballot only to be awarded 4 through UEFA in the 2nd ballot. Have sold on 2 but still have 2 left. Just want money back but they are expensive (work out at £327.50 each).

I’ve just pm’d you mate

More in hope than expectation 

Going to speak to a couple mates later and see who’s up for these sort of prices then check out live football tickets

See whats manageable 

Edited by MarkoP

4 hours ago, Ross. said:

On an hour before it opened, only got through 15 minutes ago and f**k all left. Settle for the Germany tickets I have I guess, still annoyed at spending 390 Euros on them though.

This seems to be a commen mistake people made. I think you only joined the queue when you entered the code, regardless of when you opened the window.

Edited by Todd_is_God

33 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

This seems to be a commen mistake people made. I think you only joined the queue when you entered the code, regardless of when you opened the window.

I entered the code at 10:02. It was well after 1:30 before I got to the front. Even then it stuck at the transferring to site stage. By that time there was hee-haw. Sadly that is just the way it goes. 

33 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

I entered the code at 10:02. It was well after 1:30 before I got to the front. Even then it stuck at the transferring to site stage. By that time there was hee-haw. Sadly that is just the way it goes. 

I entered the code at 10:00 and got in within 20 minutes.

Given the demand and the fact everyone got 15 minutes once in I'd say 2 minutes is a huge time difference.

20 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I entered the code at 10:00 and got in within 20 minutes.

Given the demand and the fact everyone got 15 minutes once in I'd say 2 minutes is a huge time difference.

True.

I do know some folk logged in with the code up to half an hour after me and got through a couple of hours before me. That’s just th way it goes iI suppose. 

I will keep an eye out for the re-seller sites. My only real concern with this is whether these tickets can be transferred and used successfully. I suppose the last few champions league finals etc will have used similar technology.

1 hour ago, qos_75 said:

True.

I do know some folk logged in with the code up to half an hour after me and got through a couple of hours before me. That’s just th way it goes iI suppose. 

I will keep an eye out for the re-seller sites. My only real concern with this is whether these tickets can be transferred and used successfully. I suppose the last few champions league finals etc will have used similar technology.

A fair point RE: Resellers. I've got one pair from one. I don't see how there can be any issue using them once they are transferred. But the whole thing relies on the owner transferring them in the first place.

Does anyone know how these resale sites actually get the tickets to you? 

I thought you had to be logged in via your own account on an app and screenshots etc aren’t allowed? 

A friend of mine managed to get me a ticket today for Italy v Albania, and I think it’s as simple as having it in your UEFA app and then your friend (or re-sale site) transfer it to your wallet using your email address. Also got Switzerland ticket in the redraw in January so I’m absolutely buzzing.

I did look into the re-sale sites and from what I saw they are completely legit, you get 150% of your money back on one if you do not receive the ticket. Obviously a worry if you’re waiting on the re-sale site getting them from the seller, but the seller will obviously lose out on money should they not send on.

25 minutes ago, beesher said:

Does anyone know how these resale sites actually get the tickets to you? 

I thought you had to be logged in via your own account on an app and screenshots etc aren’t allowed? 

I'm presuming here, but I suspect it'll be along the lines of the resale site holds your money until the seller transfers the tickets from their account to the reseller site. Then they will pay them and transfer the tickets to you.

8 hours ago, Hendricks said:

These tickets are now sold. Thanks for all the responses.