Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

Get the meeting in the fcuking bin 🗑️ 

This is way more important. Do not trust your pal. 

57 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If there was ever a reason for pulling a sickie, this is it. Either that or pretending your webcam's not working if your wfh.

I am meant to be there in person so thinking a sickie. Definitely not trusting my mate 🤣

Edited by Jambomo

12 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

This bit makes it sounds like it’s going to be down to pure luck for eleven pointers, in terms of whoever gets their email quickest. 

IMG_2332.png

I'm not reassured by that assurance given I didn't receive this afternoon's email.

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

I'm not reassured by that assurance given I didn't receive this afternoon's email.

Go into your SSC account and make sure that receiving notifications is activated.

Click on CHANGE NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL OR PASSWORD then scroll down to the bottom.

Edited by German Jag

21 minutes ago, German Jag said:

Go into your SSC account and make sure that receiving notifications is activated.

Click on CHANGE NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL OR PASSWORD then scroll down to the bottom.

It was already ticked, but cheers anyway!

I stopped getting emails from them about 18 months ago. No idea why.

12 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Someone on the TA facebook group called them this afternoon about not getting emails and was assured the mailing list they are using for sending out the access codes is different from the bulk member emails they send out.

Yeah, I saw similar on Twitter after I posted.

It's all very likely moot for me as a 10-pointer anyway 😔

24 minutes ago, DC92 said:

It was already ticked, but cheers anyway!

I stopped getting emails from them about 18 months ago. No idea why.

Yeah, I saw similar on Twitter after I posted.

Check that they're not landing up in a spam folder.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Someone on the TA facebook group called them this afternoon about not getting emails and was assured the mailing list they are using for sending out the access codes is different from the bulk member emails they send out.

Maybe to do with whether or not you’re opted into “marketing” emails or something? 

I have gone from being really excited about playing Germany in the opening match to being depressed about how much a rip off this match is.  Don;t mind the 50 euro tickets but for there to be less than 3000 of them for SSC is an absolute joke....fans first my arse.  Next category are inexplicably 195 euro - if necessary I will grit my teeth and get one of those but no way will I pay 400 euro for a ticket for a fitba match. 

Well if I am lucky great but fully expecting to bin any plans for Munich and head out to Koln the week after.

2 hours ago, DC92 said:

The way people are talking I wouldnt be surprised to see Cat 1 tickets for Germany at least, if not all three, drop to 10 pts and below. Be interestimg to see. They may even drop to me on 8 pts but cant see them getting to 6 pts which is soonest I could buy. And I prob cant do so before 5pm that day either.

I'm not expecting this to drop to me anyway but can anyone confirm, do these access codes last for the duration of the sale? ie if someone who is eligible for and receives an access code today either is unable to deal with it today or chooses not to, will it still work in a couple of days assuming that the tickets get that far?

Issue being I have two points more than my son. We're either both going or neither of us is. I'm not buying tickets before him. My intention is to wait till he's eligible and then buy for both of us in the unlikely event it gets that far.  I can see the sale info suggests each day is 32 - whatever points so I assume they last throughout the sale.............

10 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I'm not expecting this to drop to me anyway but can anyone confirm, do these access codes last for the duration of the sale? ie if someone who is eligible for and receives an access code today either is unable to deal with it today or chooses not to, will it still work in a couple of days assuming that the tickets get that far?

Issue being I have two points more than my son. We're either both going or neither of us is. I'm not buying tickets before him. My intention is to wait till he's eligible and then buy for both of us in the unlikely event it gets that far.  I can see the sale info suggests each day is 32 - whatever points so I assume they last throughout the sale.............

Yes I think so, because the categories the sale is open always starts at 32 point then below I.e 32-12 point, then 32-11 point etc so I don’t think they’ll send new codes but you can in theory buy your tickets any point after they go on sale, whilst there are some available.

27 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Surely no one on 12+ who is intending to go will risk waiting until the access codes drop to 11 pointers, that would be madness on their part as they stand a big chance of missing out then. My understanding is they are not "held" for 12+ beyond the first 24hrs and it becomes a free for all with the 11 pointers from noon Thursday or is that not correct ?