Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

22 minutes ago, Div said:

I think the resale platform that UEFA will open up in Spring could see potentially thousands of tickets become available.

My reading of that is that to get access you must have entered the public ballot so I’d absolutely do that even if the chances of getting tickets seems remote.

There are only 10,000 tickets going to the associations of each team in any game and that leaves 30000+ up for grabs in other markets.

Do the sponsors get a lot of tickets the same way as it happens in champions league final or are they just selling majority of tickets to supporters in the ballots ? 

2 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

Just had a look on Youtube at the Alliance Stadium - struggling to see where the restricted view seats might be........can only think they are first couple of rows as there appears to be a fence behind the goals - will that remain for the Euros?

Got Fans First ticket and hoping its not behind the fence

Had a look at highlights from the euro 2020 games played there - no fence. 

The restricted view seats may be for extra camera positions that they have for major tournaments.

6 hours ago, Div said:

I think the resale platform that UEFA will open up in Spring could see potentially thousands of tickets become available.

My reading of that is that to get access you must have entered the public ballot so I’d absolutely do that even if the chances of getting tickets seems remote.

There are only 10,000 tickets going to the associations of each team in any game and that leaves 30000+ up for grabs in other markets.

If its anything like the FIFA resale platform for the recent Women's World Cup prepare for fun! As fast as tickets were displayed as available, they were sold. And if you are re-selling then you are limited to the amount you can sell for, 10% above what you paid I think. Tickets were also only available via their mobile app. You couldn't print them off or anything.

4 minutes ago, Swarley said:

If its anything like the FIFA resale platform for the recent Women's World Cup prepare for fun! As fast as tickets were displayed as available, they were sold. And if you are re-selling then you are limited to the amount you can sell for, 10% above what you paid I think. Tickets were also only available via their mobile app. You couldn't print them off or anything.

The UEFA resale platform is face value only, not sure if you can sell for less if you get lumbered with tickets you can't sell for full price.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

The UEFA resale platform is face value only, not sure if you can sell for less if you get lumbered with tickets you can't sell for full price.

Was just checking the FAQs as I'm actually still waiting on FIFA repaying me for three tickets I sold. You could sell for less than you paid but not less than 15%.

image.png.a7748ceb394a7ee376bd059ac9c0cc25.png

10 hours ago, welldaft said:

I have paid over the odds for Switzerland tickets. Like 7x the price. 

1. Because with 9 points I knew I had F all chance of getting a ticket via the SFA.

2. Because the chances of getting tickets via UEFA ballot will be less than 20% most probably.

3. Because the last time I was travelled to a major finals was in 1998. We hopefully will not have to wait as long again but I have probably 15 (will hit 70s)years before travelling becomes a chore…assuming I even live that long. 

4. I doubt I will go to my grave with less than £400. 

5. To me Cologne and the Switzerland game are the most attractive for numerous reasons. 

Am I pissed off I have had to pay that rate. Sure. But I want to be at one game. Paying 400 Euros+ for the x 3 games is a no no however.

The £400 paid is also less than tartan army members with 13+ points would have paid to go to Norway, Cyprus, Spain etc. So again at peace with that…

It won’t be long before tickets for Switzerland and Hungary games are going for 500 Euros + on secondary market. They already are that price and more for the Germany game in Munich. 

I've had a change of heart overnight for pretty much my ow version of your reasons above. My dad's perfectly healthy but is elderly now and we might never get the chance to do this again and we wouldn't make the trip without tickets - if you lump the ticket cost in, it's part of the cost of the trip.

I'm hoping that the 11 pointers had finished their business by yesterday evening so hopefully those Cat 1 tickets for the Hungary game are still available for today (I'm on 10 points).

Hopefully someone who has bought tickets can help me. I looked at the UEFA website last night to see what is involved in the ballot. Now when I log in it takes me straight to my half-finished application for the ballot with no other options. Does the SFA email with the code take you to a portal solely for the SFA allocation?

4 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I've had a change of heart overnight for pretty much my ow version of your reasons above. My dad's perfectly healthy but is elderly now and we might never get the chance to do this again and we wouldn't make the trip without tickets - if you lump the ticket cost in, it's part of the cost of the trip.

I'm hoping that the 11 pointers had finished their business by yesterday evening so hopefully those Cat 1 tickets for the Hungary game are still available for today (I'm on 10 points).

Hopefully someone who has bought tickets can help me. I looked at the UEFA website last night to see what is involved in the ballot. Now when I log in it takes me straight to my half-finished application for the ballot with no other options. Does the SFA email with the code take you to a portal solely for the SFA allocation?

Yes there's a link within the email that takes you straight to the access code page (or waiting room as was the case for people yesterday).

15 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Some of the Cat2 tickets at Munich are directly behind the Fans First areas. Bit galling to be paying 8 times more than the folk sitting a few feet away from you.

Cat1 guarantees you a pitch side view. If you're prepared to pay €400 you might as well ensure some exclusivity and go to the next level up.

I doubt anyone inside the Allianz on the day will be having those sort of thoughts anywhere near there mind. Kinda thing you might mull over after purchase but once inside that stadium and the teams are coming out pretty sure no Scotland fan will be thinking about what tickets they bought. It will be sensational. 

8 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I think it was 11.45am yesterday. Does anyone know from yesterday whether you can immediately start the process or need to wait until 12?

If you hit the site around now you might be lucky and get logged in, or you might get punted to the waiting room depending on traffic.

Login is https://euro2024-access.tickets.uefa.com

My advice, which is fucking obvious, if you intend to go to both remaining games with availability is to go for Hungary tickets first, get them in your basket then go for the Munich ones.

Good luck folks!