Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Got cat1 tickets for the Germany game and prime seats for the Hungary match, absolutely robbed price wise but do not give a f**k, buzzing! But that also may be due to coming out of surgery and waking up to the newsĀ 

Edited by Don Diego De la Vega

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

But also go into this whole process with your eyes open and be aware of the risks of getting scammed.

It looks like a safer process than most if you transfer digitally with ticket-exchange as an intermediary.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Yes, but you're relying on that intermediary not being dodgy.

He'd be pretty easy to track down if he did anything dodgy.

Screenshot+2024-01-12+at+11.38.49.png?fo

Edited by welshbairn

Wow!!

We got 4 tickets for the Hungary game at 400 euros a head! Ā 

I now have 4 spare tickets for that match though as bought through 'Live Football Tickets' as we have done for the Germany match too. I'm going to buy the UEFA one's as the seats are going to be better but if anyone is interested in the 4 from the secondary selling site send me a message. The cost of the order, can obviously show all this info was Ā£1310 so works out at Ā£327 a ticket.Ā 

3 minutes ago, KY87 said:

Gutted didnā€™t get anything! What is the best way to get tickets from here?? What ticket tout sites are legit?

Uefa resale platform opening up in ā€˜Spring 2024ā€™. Alternatively, theĀ http://www.ticket-exchange.orgĀ previously mentioned by others. Iā€™d be wary of touts for this.Ā 

Nothing more for our group but with 5 games inc all 3 Scotland games in the bag I'm not too surprised or disappointed. Will see what is available in the Spring resale site for our "down" days.

Loads seem to be getting the high cat tix for Hungary

I know a guy who has 10 Scotland v Switzerland tickets who's only after Final tickets. No idea on what terms he'd be prepared to trade but something to consider if anyone got lucky with Final tickets.

Edited by welshbairn

22 minutes ago, KY87 said:

Gutted didnā€™t get anything! What is the best way to get tickets from here?? What ticket tout sites are legit?

Ā 

I have 4 spares for the Hungary game if you are interested - we bought them from Live Football Tickets who I've used for football all over the world and have always been looked after. We just got tickets through the ballot though at 400 Euros each. The tickets through the secondary site were Ā£1310 for 4 so Ā£327 each.. If interested feel free to message.Ā 

Just now, Hendricks said:

Ā 

I have 4 spares for the Hungary game if you are interested - we bought them from Live Football Tickets who I've used for football all over the world and have always been looked after. We just got tickets through the ballot though at 400 Euros each. The tickets through the secondary site were Ā£1310 for 4 so Ā£327 each.. If interested feel free to message.Ā 

Only after 2 mate!

Ā 

would take 2 off the official uefa ones off your hands though baha

1 minute ago, KY87 said:

Only after 2 mate!

Ā 

would take 2 off the official uefa ones off your hands though baha

Ā 

We are going to use the UEFA ones as think they will be better seats but Ā I'm happy to sell 2 pairs if you would like to take one of those. I'm happy to forward confirmation email etc - obviously we don't physically have the tickets at this point so wouldn't expect payment until that all happens in due course.Ā 

thought my best bet was 2 x the EUR 150 tickets for Scotland / Hungary (and willing to go one level up or down) but no luck on that or any of the other 8 games. Ah well.

RE: the UEFA resale platform - anyone know if they will be sold at cost price or is it a free for all? I'm guessing the former?

4 minutes ago, The Holiday Song said:

thought my best bet was 2 x the EUR 150 tickets for Scotland / Hungary (and willing to go one level up or down) but no luck on that or any of the other 8 games. Ah well.

RE: the UEFA resale platform - anyone know if they will be sold at cost price or is it a free for all? I'm guessing the former?

Cost price.

With face value tickets in the bag for one game, Iā€™m severely tempted to pay slightly over the odds for a pair to the Swiss / Germany game via a reseller.

I know someone on here used one already, but can anyone recommend any particular site or know where to find which end the Scotland fans are in for the game?