Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Kick em in the fckn bollocks.

But I have no idea hoe to do it, except maybe restrict numbers in one order? 2 or 3 maybe, I dunno. 

Yeah, restricting numbers would be an idea. Having to physically upload photo id and address details might help to slow things down too.  

It's worth having all the information you might need ready before the sale starts. Last Euros they only gave you a few minutes to secure the tickets, and they asked for things like passport numbers, although a friend tells me you can make up any old numbers and it's fine. ;)

Just now, welshbairn said:

It's worth having all the information you might need ready before the sale starts. Last Euros they only gave you a few minutes to secure the tickets, and they asked for things like passport numbers, although a friend tells me you can make up any old numbers and it's fine. ;)

😂

5 hours ago, qos_75 said:

😂

The two of us have no tickets and we are both off that day but I am still not hopefully of any.  

If somebody is selling 4 tickets will you have to buy the 4?

25 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

The two of us have no tickets and we are both off that day but I am still not hopefully of any.  

To be honest I am not sure. However, I think youwill be able to.. I can’t see why anyone would decline a sale of two hoping to punt them all in a oner. 

1 hour ago, Sugar_Army said:

Don't think so but you'll have no problem selling the 2 you don't want if so. Despite the confused messaging from Uefa I'm 100% sure there will future selling and buying windows right up until July.

I can't see anything anywhere at the moment saying otherwise but I thought I'd check with the real fonts of knowledge in here: there's nothing stopping me trying to get more tickets for the Scotland games in the resale window when I already have SSC tickets, is there?

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

I can't see anything anywhere at the moment saying otherwise but I thought I'd check with the real fonts of knowledge in here: there's nothing stopping me trying to get more tickets for the Scotland games in the resale window when I already have SSC tickets, is there?

There could be a limit of 4 tickets in total per game, I doubt there will be any bar on buying at least 3 in public sales.

Edited by welshbairn

It is going to be fun.  All the fans of both teams and neutrals trying to grab a limited amount of sought after tickets for the games. 

It will be carnage.

As I have said before, we did not get any tickets in previous rounds of the ballot, and although we are off tomorrow and will be trying, I do not hold out much hope this time either.

Good luck to those that do.

Edited by Sugar_Army

2 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Anyone got the link to the resale portal? Always find UEFA's website a nightmare to navigate and can't find the email they sent either. 

You can go through the normal portal now, or here if you're having trouble..

https://access-ticketshop.uefa.com/pkpcontroller/wp/euro2020resale/index_en.html?queue=q-euro-resale

Planning to attempt buying tickets for two additional matches in Dusseldorf, although uncertain due to the anticipated high demand for the Austria versus France game on the 17th and the Albania versus Spain match on the 24th.

Edited by betting competition