Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

8 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Does anyone know yet which 'end ' we are at for the Hungary game - assuming UEFA have allocated us that same area in the last ticket issue.

image.png.bd94bafe3028ba59ec97978ba777f421.png

Canstattercurve which I think is northwest. Got my ticket in the app for this one now

17 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Does anyone know yet which 'end ' we are at for the Hungary game - assuming UEFA have allocated us that same area in the last ticket issue.

image.png.bd94bafe3028ba59ec97978ba777f421.png

Bad Canstatt side of the ground, as opposed to Neckarpark. 

1 hour ago, G222 said:

Not had anything yet, are they getting released/emailed gradually 🤔 None of our party have had emails

Says they are being released gradually. Although this is presumably the original SSC allocation we're talking about. I certainly don't have mine from the last public sale and it appears @SouthLanarkshireWhite doesn't either.

29 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Says they are being released gradually. Although this is presumably the original SSC allocation we're talking about. I certainly don't have mine from the last public sale and it appears @SouthLanarkshireWhite doesn't either.

Correct no email yet, and I am expecting an email asking for everyone's details before I get the tickets, and that has not come yet.

Posted (edited)

The one I got is from the first public sale rather than the SSC allocation. Don't have the other one I got in a subsequent sale yet.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

We got the tickets we bought in the first UEFA ballot through yesterday afternoon, our Scotland v Hungary tickets - bought in the second ballot - arrived overnight. Just got our resale tickets for another couple of games to turn up.

39 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

We got the tickets we bought in the first UEFA ballot through yesterday afternoon, our Scotland v Hungary tickets - bought in the second ballot - arrived overnight. Just got our resale tickets for another couple of games to turn up.

Exact same here.