Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

1 hour ago, Hendricks said:

You can ‘keep’ and ‘assign’ (need basic details plus passport number of each person) or ‘transfer’. The former means you’d need to enter the stadium with ALL ticket holders you are retaining on your App. We are doing that - big responsibility on me but a far safer bet than some of the numnuts requiring a charged phone at 9pm and being in control of getting in individually!! 🤣 

Yeah, I don't fancy being responsible for none of us getting in if I lose my phone or battery dies etc., so they are all getting their own transferred over and they can take responsibility - including my two sons 🤔

1 hour ago, bairn88 said:

Just got my Hungary tickets in  - Block 74D, which looks like a decent spot behind the goals if this is to be believed. Not sure if its a "neutral" bit or Scotland section though

3.PNG

That's mine finally through now too. Also 74D. See you there........

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

I am going with the drug dealer vibe and taking two phones with me. The second old one will purely be for the tickets, rail pass etc so that I don't have to worry about the battery packing in if I use my normal phone through the day.

I bought this on Amazon a few weeks ago, smaller and lighter than my phone and will charge 3 phones at least twice over when fully charged

20240524_125045.jpg

Might be preaching to the converted but it's a good idea to take a uk 4 plug extension with you, just need 1 adapter then and if like us (triple room all with multiple devices) it gives way more charging capacity overnight. Airbnb probably got plenty plug points but hotels rarely do have enough USB/plug points

12 minutes ago, DerryMeister said:

Got section 74D for Hungary game as well

That's either an enormous coincidence or they've released a section of tickets that was otherwise due to go to sponsors or some other entitled group and largely tried to group Scottish applicants for them together.

I'm in 76C in Cat 2. Fairly sure we'll all be bunched together - only the SSC are directly opposite us. Looks the same for the Switzerland match too.

11 minutes ago, Spain said:

I'm in 76C in Cat 2. Fairly sure we'll all be bunched together - only the SSC are directly opposite us. Looks the same for the Switzerland match too.

Maybe UEFA have grouped everyone who put "Scotland" down as their team on the website together?

Posted (edited)

How many Scotland fans are people anticipating being at the matches? I’ve read all the speculation about massive numbers traveling and believe that we will see enormous numbers in the 3 cities on match days but what are the predictions for actually at the game? For obvious reasons I think people may have found it more difficult to get hold of tickets for the opener but I’m fully anticipating us having 20k plus in the stadiums for the other games and it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s closer to 30k for the Hungary game. Am I overestimating or is that what others are thinking? 

Edited by Hendricks

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Maybe UEFA have grouped everyone who put "Scotland" down as their team on the website together?

We are 54D - lot of Scotland fans in there plus the sections above 58 and 59. 

IMG_1625.jpeg

Edited by Hendricks

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

I bought this on Amazon a few weeks ago, smaller and lighter than my phone and will charge 3 phones at least twice over when fully charged

20240524_125045.jpg

I've got one of these as well, can't decide which way to go.

26 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

We are 54D - lot of Scotland fans in there plus the sections above 58 and 59. 

IMG_1625.jpeg

I'm in 5A for this one. Apparently that's an old seating plan and some of the block numbers changed when they upgraded the stadium this year.

My tickets for Turkey - Georgia in Dortmund and Slovakia - Ukraine in Dusseldorf are through.

Just waiting on Scotland - Switzerland now. These were bought on a reseller platform so a good chance ithey will take a little longer to arrive. 

It is getting exciting now. Just three weeks to go. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I don't think any of the SSC ones are out.

Good to know as I was starting to worry. Ours are all SSC ones and neither of us has them. 

Edited by Jambomo