ICT v AIRDRIEONIANS 28/10/23

8 hours ago, CHEMOMAN said:

Looking forward to this road trip. Can any home fans shed some light on kids tickets for away fans? Doesn't seem to be a kids ticket option on the website. Is there a cash gate?

https://ictfc.com/tickets/

'Under 16s Tickets are not available online but are available in-store from the Caledonian Stadium or over the phone on 01463 222880 during office hours (10am – 4pm, Mon-Fri and from 10am on Matchdays)'

Big game for both teams, an AIrdrie win gets us going again after a bit of a downturn, Inverness win puts them closer to the pack above and continues the new manaer bounce, head says a draw would be fine for us but with some tough fixtures coming up would be great to get the win. Any news on Ballantyne being back?

1 hour ago, moses1924 said:

Big game for both teams, an AIrdrie win gets us going again after a bit of a downturn, Inverness win puts them closer to the pack above and continues the new manaer bounce, head says a draw would be fine for us but with some tough fixtures coming up would be great to get the win. Any news on Ballantyne being back?

The match preview said that he's been monitored but it looks like him and ATS will likely not make it.

Can actually see McCabe make a few changes to the line up as I think he'll be conscious of the game on Tuesday night as well.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Telfer and Todorov get a start.

44 minutes ago, David Fernández said:

The match preview said that he's been monitored but it looks like him and ATS will likely not make it.

Can actually see McCabe make a few changes to the line up as I think he'll be conscious of the game on Tuesday night as well.

Agree with this, would like to see Telfer get a start.

3 hours ago, David Fernández said:

We need to put out strongest team  on sat then again on Tues ,not as if we have a lot of quality to pick from , definitely a couple of quality players needed to keep us mid table or a few Arbroath results will  be forthcoming ,

23 hours ago, Diamonds1924 said:

Will Inverness be putting on a live stream for the game. Doesnt look like DTV will have anything.

We won't have anything official but I'm led to believe that you'll find a stream if you use a Fire Stick and some piece of well known software. 

Edited by RiG

We were excellent for the last 10 minutes of the first half and the first 15 of the second and managed to score in that period. 

I thought it was a poor game from both sides in the final third. A real lack of quality save for Wotherspoon's great bit of skill to turn his marker and fire into the corner. 

Niko Udjur is superb for this level and Max Anderson had a good game in the middle of the park I thought.