St Johnstone v Killie

Yes. Postponed is the best outcome here.  

A comfortable killie win looks on the cards;  a desperately struggling team going into a game with no manager.

There is the outside chance that the shackles come off and the players perform without fear or intimidation from the manager, but having watched the fifty shades of shite we’ve smeared over the wall this season, that seems far fetched.

If we get anything here it’ll be a fantastic result.  The only thing giving me any crumb of comfort is we have a competitive midfield, which hopefully prevents it being too one-sided.

3-0 Kilmarnock as much as it pains me to say it.

Shite midweek game in the middle of winter between two sides likely to be bottom half (maybe, ive not paid attention to Killie tbh).

McInnes teams just seem to win these games, and it tends to be the difference between his sides and others by the end.

I don’t want anyone to think I’m a grass or anything but see if anyone wanted me to save them the bother of reporting illegal streams to the authorities I’d be happy to do so if you just PM me with the details.

Edited by Sortmeout

22 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I don’t want anyone to think I’m a grass or anything but see if anyone wanted me to save them the bother of reporting illegal streams to the authorities I’d be happy to do so if you just PM me with the details.

And if you need corroboration of that then let me know. I will only be too happy to help the authorities….