Ayr v QP

9 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Absolutely, but we'll be having a word with him, that was nowhere near biased enough. Know your place.

In a way it's good the equaliser came when it did or they'd still be at it. 🤓

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Thought we earned our point today.  Ok in the first half and lucky to be two up, absolute trash in the second half and you can't blame all of that on Paul Smith.  

Syla must be a lot better than we’re giving him credit for, as the midfield fell apart without him.

Same old mistakes at the back costing us again first half. If we’re to win any games, it seems like we’ll need to score 2 or 3 goals minimum which simply isn’t sustainable over a season. The 2nd goal was utterly appalling and just summed up our entire defensive woes

Subs made a big difference and the introduction of Ben McPherson gave us a lot more power and pace down the right side which was resulting in overloads and loads of 2v1 scenarios. The lack of movement in the box is still frustrating but the crosses are certainly improving

Need to be so much better defensively but it’ll do the players the world of good knowing they’re capable of coming back from 2 goals down away from home to snatch a point. They could of easily lost their heads and conceded another 2 or 3 

Delighted to see Paton score yet again. Some comments about his overall performance this season have been fairly harsh in recent weeks but yet again he’s providing the goods. The guy is a proper goalscorer. Would like to see a wee bit more off the ball but I don’t care so long as he’s hitting the ball in the net

We’re nowhere near perfect but it’s slowly getting there in some aspects

Edited by qpfc

19 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Syla must be a lot better than we’re giving him credit for, as the midfield fell apart without him.

We definitely missed him. He’s good at moving the ball quickly and is more aggressive off the ball than Smith. 

At the end of the day Bullen hamstrung us by taking off two strikers who were doing an okay job of holding the ball up and leaving us with Bryden who we’ve seen time and time again can’t play alone. It doesn’t matter if we have an extra man in midfield if the ball isn’t sticking and is constantly coming back at us. 

2 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Did no one else catch the rammy between Bullen and someone in the stand telling him his subs were shite?

He's made a point of that kinda stuff not bothering him, he's too experienced etc. But he's talking shite you can tell he can't handle it. 

59 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

He's made a point of that kinda stuff not bothering him, he's too experienced etc. But he's talking shite you can tell he can't handle it. 

I saw this as I was leaving and Bullen was clearly very unhappy at the (entirely valid and fair) criticism. He's clearly rattled by people criticising him.

Poor team selection, poor substitutions, team poor out of possession again. Sums up Bullen as a coach completely.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Yeah he can’t hack that. McCall was the best for clearly not giving a f**k what the fans thought. For better or worse you have to have that attitude. The moment you start to let fans opinion affect you then you’ve lost it. 

9 minutes ago, GloriousHoops said:

I wasn't at the game, was Dom getting particular stick? His celebration at the end seemed quite personal. 

Not the first time he's celebrated like that this season, although I think the other was Dunfermline, which was more understandable.

11 minutes ago, GloriousHoops said:

I wasn't at the game, was Dom getting particular stick? His celebration at the end seemed quite personal. 

I'd be surprised if he was getting much stick from the panda pals corner.