Week Neun 🇩🇪

lichtie23

Week 9 sees the NFL travel to Frankfurt in Germany. 

TNF

Titans @ Steelers

Sunday Early

Dolphins Vs Chiefs (2.30pm)

Vikings @ Falcons

Seahawks @ Ravens

Cardinals @ Browns

Rams @ Packers

Buccaneers @ Texans

Commanders @ Patriots

Bears @ Saints

Sunday Late

Giants @ Raiders

Colts @ Panthers

Cowboys @ Eagles

SNF

Bills @ Bengals

BYE’S - Broncos, Lions, Jaguars & 49ers  

The Germany game between KC and Miami has the potential to be a shootout. Cowboys Vs Eagles & Seahawks Vs Ravens are the pick of the games as well. 

The TNF game kicks off at 12.15am our time die to the yanks not changing their clocks until the weekend 

Not a great slate of games this week for my all expenses paid trip to a warm climate, allied to a good matchup. Houston will likely be warm but sod having to watch the Texans. Nah, I’m wrapping up warm this week, heading to Philadelphia, and looking to see if any wee men on the street are selling ‘half and half’ scarves for this one. Just need to win that fantasy competition that once more is rattling around in my heid’.

Broncos on a bye, so get to bask in the glow of the Chiefs win for another week, untroubled by Denver having to back up that Haley’s Comet victory. 😎

Edited by pozbaird

Titans turn it over on downs with 2.06 left in the game and trailing 20-16. They still have 3 timeouts left but their search for a highly elusive road win for them continues.

Game has stopped as Treylon Burks is being carted off, looked to bang his head on the turf on the last play trying to catch a deep shot which was out of bounds.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

That's a disgraceful call by Tenn. Plenty of time to take a shot at the EZ, but shat out of it and called a give-up run to set up the FG. Hope they fucking lose by 3.

Lose by 4 when they were in gimme FG range right at the death.

Said this before, but I genuinely believe Vrabel is a low-key garbage HC and holds Tenn back.

5 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Lose by 4 when they were in gimme FG range right at the death.

Said this before, but I genuinely believe Vrabel is a low-key garbage HC and holds Tenn back.

He’s also a complete arsehole. When the Texans were on hard knocks and he was the DC he came across as a complete bully.