Ross County v Celtic - 04/11/23

We’ve scored 5 in our last 2 games and appear to be turning a corner, in saying this if we defend like we did against Motherwell then Celtic will win at a canter.

should be fascinating and as we’ve seen in the past it can go any which way

i’ll go 1-1 with Murray scoring

5 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

For us I'd like to see Holm get a start. I think he has a fair bit of potential. Any sort of squad rotation will be welcome, with the game in Madrid on the horizon.

Yep. Yang and Holm to start this one would be nice.

It probably wont matter what formation we play, but honestly I don't see why we don't just go 4 at the back and have a go. We're actually more comfortable with one less defender and today is a bit of a free hit. If we go 5 at the back I can see us just hammering it forward and Celtic coming back at us in waves.

With all due respect to Motherwell, we conceded 2 goals in less than 15 minutes against them with a back 5, Celtic will have a field day.

Edited by central staggie

5 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Saw a clip of that Ross County penalty against Celtic a few years ago and it’s probably the worst decision I’ve ever seen in Scottish football. I forgot how bad it was.

If only they’d had VAR.  One of my highlights against Celtic, made up for a number of dodgy decisions.