Aberdeen v The Rangers - 23/24 League Cup Final

Frank Grimes

On 14/12/2023 at 11:56, Dons_1988 said:

Clearly a bit different to actually selling tickets. 

16 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Rangers actually sold tickets for an event that they don’t know will even happen. Getting a bus prepared is simply planning for an event that Aberdeen don’t know whether it will happen. World of difference.

At the risk of being pedantic, we never actually sold any tickets for it. It was clearly an error that the event was launched early, as evidenced by the big “Add blurb here” text on it. It wasn’t finished and the tickets were not available to purchase and the event was swiftly removed from the webpage within about half an hour.

Very amateur in accidentally making the event live, but it’s just not true that we sold any tickets for it.

26 minutes ago, AJF said:

At the risk of being pedantic, we never actually sold any tickets for it. It was clearly an error that the event was launched early, as evidenced by the big “Add blurb here” text on it. It wasn’t finished and the tickets were not available to purchase and the event was swiftly removed from the webpage within about half an hour.

Very amateur in accidentally making the event live, but it’s just not true that we sold any tickets for it.

I didn’t know that. But seeing as we play you c***s in a final tomorrow I’m not going to be conceding defeat on this one. Arrogant b*****ds. 

Before the Frankfurt game, I was expecting Robson to start us in a 5-4-1, like in the win at Ibrox, with Hayes in for Mackenzie and perhaps MacDonald for Rubezic too from that day. But with Polvara completing the game on Thursday, I'm now thinking it's more likely that we are going for a 3-5-2, most likely with Sokler joining Miovski like at Pittodrie. 

Just win, please. 

6 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'll give you 1000/1 

Scottish football is littered with haddies who seemed incapable of kicking their own arse yet somehow turned out a worldie out of absolutely nowhere. Hold my beer, Sam Lammers, come on down…

IMG_7553.gif

I had a dream last night that we won 4-3, having been 3-0 up at half-time and pegged back to 3-3. My faith in this, however, is somewhat dented by the fact that the winner in the sixth minute of stoppage-time was scored by none other than former Rangers ace, Philippe Senderos. 

8 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I had a dream last night that we won 4-3, having been 3-0 up at half-time and pegged back to 3-3. My faith in this, however, is somewhat dented by the fact that the winner in the sixth minute of stoppage-time was scored by none other than former Rangers ace, Philippe Senderos. 

Let’s hope it doesn’t come true. I’d not be around to witness the winning goal as I couldn’t be held accountable for my actions at the moment it went 3-3.