Dundee FC vs The Pride of Renfrewshire, AKA St. Mirren - Armistice Day, 2023

I actually thought we'd struggle today and was hoping for a point at kick off.

Hopefully the 3 goalscorers get a lift from this, we're tight to play against but not scoring often.

Anyway the beer is going down nicely. Happy Saturday Dees.

Screenshot_20231111_171434_Chrome.thumb.jpg.520cfdadf034fec5c4135ec7b7c6db5f.jpg

Haven’t read the thread since before kick off, but just popped in to say - we got a pumping, well done Dundee. I have no idea if the Dundee fans who post on here have been giving it large, giving it the Billy Big Bawz, or gleefully ripping the absolute pish…. If not, why not? I would have. 😀

Post on P&B and you need to take it on the chin when it goes tits-up. It went tits-up today.

Enjoy your weekend… basturts’. 👍😄

Honking result for us but fair play to Dundee - flying under the radar probably due to us getting a bit more media attention for our start to the season. The league is looking good this year and us, Dundee and Killie will be right amongst it for the top 6.

Just now, pozbaird said:

Haven’t read the thread since before kick off, but just popped in to say - we got a pumping, well done Dundee. I have no idea if the Dundee fans who post on here have been giving it large, giving it the Billy Big Bawz, or gleefully ripping the absolute pish…. If not, why not? I would have. 😀

Post on P&B and you need to take it on the chin when it goes tits-up. It went tits-up today.

Enjoy your weekend… basturts’. 👍😄

All 3 tbh.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Don't try and tar the rest of your fans on here. It's only really you that's being laughed at Ric.

Deary me... :lol:

For mistaking Motherwell for Hearts in the fixture list?

f**k me, you have high standards. I hate to see what you do if someone gets your food order wrong!

Edit: A red dot, you know when someone has lost it when all they can do is red dot posts! 😭

Edited by Ric

Okay I admit it, St Mirren were fucking stinking, especially in that second half. We on the other hand were class and full of confidence. Could've easily been more as well.

Great to see the strikers getting the goals today for a change, and the team as a whole looked so unified and on the same page, it's a joy to watch.

Needless to say, but get it right up you Paisley tits, biggest heads out of anyone on this forum and I hope that was the reality check you desperately needed 😊

Just now, SS77 said:

Honking result for us but fair play to Dundee - flying under the radar probably due to us getting a bit more media attention for our start to the season. The league is looking good this year and us, Dundee and Killie will be right amongst it for the top 6.

Honestly think we'll struggle to keep up top 6 form if Hibs and Aberdeen can get their acts together, because scoring goals is an issue so there will be a lot of weekends where they pick up 3 and we only get 1, but I'm starting to get a wee bit of hope that the season will not descend into an actual relegation fight for us as predicted at the start. 

Most Dundee fans would have taken 10th, but I think we can mibbe do a bit better than that, and if Robinson turns out to be decent goal getter at this level then maybe sneaking top 6 becomes a reality.

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That must be the worry for you as a St Mirren fan - your first team when on fire have been great - but lose anyone and there isn't the depth there to step in.

More a concern than a worry. We've brought guys in like Small and Bolton who can be called on when needed but we haven't really needed them yet but it's defintely time to rotate a bit. I've felt we do need a bit more depth and I'm sure that will be addressed in January but in terms of games to play, we're still a fair way off.

2 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Honestly think we'll struggle to keep up top 6 form if Hibs and Aberdeen can get their acts together, because scoring goals is an issue so there will be a lot of weekends where they pick up 3 and we only get 1, but I'm starting to get a wee bit of hope that the season will not descend into an actual relegation fight for us as predicted at the start. 

Most Dundee fans would have taken 10th, but I think we can mibbe do a bit better than that, and if Robinson turns out to be decent goal getter at this level then maybe sneaking top 6 becomes a reality.

Every point we get is a point closer to safety - that has to be the number one target this season - anything else is a bonus.

Apart from the arse cheeks, and the first half in Paisley, we've shown we can hold our own and more with anyone is this league - that's comforting.

It's not been like that too often in the past when we've come back up.

7 minutes ago, Ric said:

f**k me, you have high standards. I hate to see what you do if someone gets your food order wrong!

Edit: A red dot, you know when someone has lost it when all they can do is red dot posts! 😭

I think the general rule is that the person has lost it if they refer to themselves being red-dotted.

10 minutes ago, Ric said:

Whiniing about dotting - f**k me you''ve lost it.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh