Dundee vs. Hibs - the big swinging dicks destruction derby part II - Saturday 25th November 3pm #HiDees

34 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

I’ll buy into this when you change the lyrics to “we hate Jam Tarts but we love Dundee “

Went to Easter Road quite a bit late 80’s 

Could never get my head round that bit

Thing is, I dont necessarily think that “I’m down on my knees, searching for the answer… Are we human or are we dancer?” makes a lot of sense either, but it sounded good at the time !

13 hours ago, MarkoP said:

I’ll buy into this when you change the lyrics to “we hate Jam Tarts but we love Dundee “

Went to Easter Road quite a bit late 80’s 

Could never get my head round that bit

That was the lyrics after Albert Kidd prevented Hearts from winning the league at Dens.

As Biggie has mentioned its great to play a proper history filled club with tradition. A great anthem in Sunshine on Leith also which shows pride in their residence. Something the likes of Livi, Paisley and Perth can't manufacture.

Dundee v Hibernian on a Saturday 3pm. Very nice.

For any Diddies peering in who wonder why they don't receive this respect then its time to roll this song out once again. They always claim I'm fishing or on the wind up but I like to call a spade a spade.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

I think this will be a tough encounter. Fresh from their big win in the Battle of the Good Guys last weekend the mighty Dark Blues will be on a bit of a roll. 

I'd take a draw in this one.