Clyde v East Fife

Ian McCall takes charge of the Bully Wee for the first time and we can only hope the new manager bounce kicks in immediately. We really should have been heading in to this after a win but alas our shortcomings came back to bite us in sickeningly typical fashion last Saturday.

I am not expecting too much in terms of changes to the starting XI or how they are set out at this early stage with only one training session under the new management, with the onus truly on the players this week to raise their levels. McCall certainly won't accept the performance levels seen to date. Just win Clyde.  

Edited by Glorious Purpose

Due to injuries it's a bit of guess work how we will line up tomorrow.

--Fleming--

--Docherty--Murdoch--Page--Newton--

-- Trouten -- McManus -- Walls--

--shepherd-- -------Austin -------- Healy --

Edited by Beachcomber

I like to see us develop this line up and is Brian Easton fit? Was injured last week defeat to Dumbarton.

fleming in goals

murdoch page comeford newton

millar

shiavone mcmanus

trouten

fash shepherd

i like us to drop docherty, Healy, walls. But known us we will revert to a team that beachcomber has gone for.

big game if we don’t win this it’s time for change of management!!!
It’s simple.

Tale of 2 managererial opposites today. 1, who seems to have united the home support & seeking to use this postivity to galvanise his side, the other, who without a positive result, today can't really see how he can continue.

The way I feel at the moment, I'd pick Fleming, Newton, Walls, Millar, Healy. I'm not fussed if I see any of the others in a black & gold jersey again, mind you, I can equally, this evening be typing about how these guys are the greatest side to ever wear the shirt!

I'm going for a fighting 1-1 draw that'll suit us more than Clyde, and the manager can tell us that he sees a time fighting for him & he'll remain in post for another week or 2.

Finally, will the real Jack Healy, please stand up& not this imposter wearing his shirt & colouful boots we've endured this season!

20 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Tale of 2 managererial opposites today. 1, who seems to have united the home support & seeking to use this postivity to galvanise his side, the other, who without a positive result, today can't really see how he can continue.

The way I feel at the moment, I'd pick Fleming, Newton, Walls, Millar, Healy. I'm not fussed if I see any of the others in a black & gold jersey again, mind you, I can equally, this evening be typing about how these guys are the greatest side to ever wear the shirt!

I'm going for a fighting 1-1 draw that'll suit us more than Clyde, and the manager can tell us that he sees a time fighting for him & he'll remain in post for another week or 2.

Finally, will the real Jack Healy, please stand up& not this imposter wearing his shirt & colouful boots we've endured this season!

You won't see Healy today he's suspended for his booking every game, on the plus side Page and Easton fully fit and a ailable 

16 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

You won't see Healy today he's suspended for his booking every game, on the plus side Page and Easton fully fit and a ailable 

I would go with  Mitchell in  place of Healy. Nice big park, we could use his pace, change my team to below.

--Fleming--

--Murdoch--Page--Easton--Newton--

--Millar--

--Trouten--McManus--

--Shepherd------Austin-------Mitchell--

Edited by Beachcomber

11 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Other than two goals against Musselburgh he’s not stood out more than anyone else imo.

Truth is on a day like today might be more beneficial bringing him on after an hour to make an impact.

More disappointing for me is that Young appears to have picked up an injury.

Edited by macclyde+