Jump to content

Todays scores 18/11


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, catakoom said:

Ally,when was the last time you were at a Talbot game.

I will admit I was last at a talbot game against hearts last year but I stay in Kent so it's not so easy to go to every game but I do keep up with everything and yes I was brought up in the 80s 90s 2000s watching talbot then I moved so I know what the highs are like and the lows and I know what its like to rebuild teams like talbot after having players stay for so long so yeah have a go cause I don't go to every game but I know what talbot are like and this season is a rebuild which I will accept .

Edited by allyg1977
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

I will admit I was last at a talbot game against hearts last year but I stay in Kent so it's not so easy to go to every game but I do keep up with everything and yes I was brought up in the 80s 90s 2000s watching talbot then I moved so I know what the highs are like and the lows and I know what its like to rebuild teams like talbot after having players stay for so long so yeah have a go cause I don't go to every game but I know what talbot are like and this season is a rebuild which I will accept .

Tucker will have yous back competing quite soon 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lanark pumped 6-0. Absolutely nothing between the teams up to 30 mins, indeed we'd hit the post and their keeper had an excellent save. We were 3 down 7 minutes later and 4 down by ht.  Game over.   We weren't in it 2nd half.  They scored a couple of very nice goals and were generally that bit sharper and tighter than us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We were well beaten and if it wasn’t for some good saves from the keeper & last ditch defending it would have been more. Manager got tactics wrong and was forced to change it after being 2 down in 10 mins. 2 terrible goals to loose.
 

Should have had a penalty when Leyden was fouled in the box but somehow the referee gave a foul against him for kicking the player who had dived in front of him to block him getting to the ball.


Need to improve & fast. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

We were well beaten and if it wasn’t for some good saves from the keeper & last ditch defending it would have been more. Manager got tactics wrong and was forced to change it after being 2 down in 10 mins. 2 terrible goals to loose.
 

Should have had a penalty when Leyden was fouled in the box but somehow the referee gave a foul against him for kicking the player who had dived in front of him to block him getting to the ball.


Need to improve & fast. 

Some good boys in that team but the lack of proper coaching is seeing them being beaten far too easily.   The manager stood like a lump of wood yesterday as his so called tactics were ripped apart in the first ten minutes. After the first goal he should have seen where the danger was going to come from and acted accordingly . The shape of the team was non existent.   Is the manager up to the job ?  Well he signed Bryan Wharton to sort out defensive frailties.  Need i say more  ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

Some good boys in that team but the lack of proper coaching is seeing them being beaten far too easily.   The manager stood like a lump of wood yesterday as his so called tactics were ripped apart in the first ten minutes. After the first goal he should have seen where the danger was going to come from and acted accordingly . The shape of the team was non existent.   Is the manager up to the job ?  Well he signed Bryan Wharton to sort out defensive frailties.  Need i say more  ?

Who's the manager just now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

Some good boys in that team but the lack of proper coaching is seeing them being beaten far too easily.   The manager stood like a lump of wood yesterday as his so called tactics were ripped apart in the first ten minutes. After the first goal he should have seen where the danger was going to come from and acted accordingly . The shape of the team was non existent.   Is the manager up to the job ?  Well he signed Bryan Wharton to sort out defensive frailties.  Need i say more  ?

Fraud. Best thing Arthurlie’s ever done is take him off our hands, thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...