George Galloway derby

MazzyStar

1 hour ago, H Wragg said:

Whatever came of that despicable episode when he rolled up at Palmerston during lockdown and got in to a game nae bother?

He got another 15 minutes of fame then slinked away as usual. And the fans were given a "We're sorry if you feel upset by our actions" from the BoD. Remarkably that tone was used in their SECOND "apology" statement. 

Hopefully Utd bring a good thousand down to add to Bartley's compensation package. Thankfully I'm working so will see all the Utd goals in the highlights. 

Edited by 19QOS19

3 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Could Dundee United fail to beat a team who lost at home to Kelty Hearts on Saturday? Play how we did against Falkirk, and maybe

:lol:

Play your reserves and you'll waltz through this fixture. We've got players unable to do basic things that you see at even Sunday league level and a manager persisting with a system that none of the players have any clue how to do. Luckily for us our division is so pish we've yet to be truly hammered. I'll be gobsmacked if Utd don't put at least 3 past us. 

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

:lol:

Play your reserves and you'll waltz through this fixture. We've got players unable to do basic things that you see at even Sunday league level and a manager persisting with a system that none of the players have any clue how to do. Luckily for us our division is so pish we've yet to be truly hammered. I'll be gobsmacked if Utd don't put at least 3 past us. 

I've just seen the Marvin Bartley interview from last weekend. Oh dear

15 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I've just seen the Marvin Bartley interview from last weekend. Oh dear

Bizarrely looking forward to Saturday just to see how we show up. We've been shite when our players are supposed to be trying so it'll be interesting to see how bad it can get if they down tools. 

On 21/11/2023 at 09:51, Otis Blue said:

I'd imagine that the BOD will be waiting to see how big the tangerine support is on Saturday before assessing their managerial options next week ... bring on the Tannadice £££s ...

Weather forecast cool but dry so that should help. Could give them whatever parts of the ground they want as don't suppose we'll need much to house our diehards!

4 hours ago, Artemis said:

In the Cup - 9-0 to Aberdeen in 1947 and Partick Thistle in 1948.
They lost 10-2 to Dundee in the league in 1962 as well - more goals conceded but a lower margin of defeat.
These were all away. Not sure what the biggest home cup defeat is but the record home league defeat is 7-0 to Alloa in 1993 and Stirling in 1996.

Edited - I think 7-0 v Livingston in 2000 was the biggest home defeat in the Scottish Cup and the Aberdeen and Thistle results above were in the League Cup group stage.

We can do this.