Celtic v Motherwell

1 minute ago, well again said:

Can we claim this as a moral victory as the Celtic fans and the  Scottish media did when Celtic got humped three nil by real Madrid last season . They hit the post during the match and that meant in their eyes that they were the better team.

I think so

20 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Celtic-hating SFA officials give 'em two penalties and a fortnight of injury time and Murrawell still get a point. Well done Murrawell.

Worth pointing out to Peter Lawell that the result shows you can still get a result despite a wealth gap, even away from home.

Injury time was justified because somehow the ref let the celtic physios perform surgery on the park.

If a motherwell needed that much treatment absolutely no way does the ref hold up the game for it. Off the park and play with 10 men for 5 minutes.

We're almost in 2024 and we're still bringing on Mikey Johnson hoping for him to make an impact.

Just knew as soon as Motherwell got that corner what was coming next. Huffed and puffed all game without really creating anything, get the goal and immediately concede to Motherwell's first attack in the 2nd half 🤣

1 hour ago, Swello said:

Is Sportscene still a thing? - it's been months since I've been able to bring myself to watch it.

It is on at 7:15.

Added bonus of the Scottish Cup draw as well.

Edited by Richie

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

20211117_171829.jpg

Tbh given how bad Motherwell have been of late and we seemed to have turned a corner performance wise before the international break I couldn't see much else than 3 points. However we both played like we had done at the start of the season.

We were full of slow 'passive' possession and tbh we didn't really deserve more than a draw. Rodgers still doesn't know what to do with Kyogo which is strange considering how adaptive he can be. Also fair play to Kettlewell chucking more and more bigger attackers on towards the end and it made sense given we lack physicality, Motherwell had a plan and it paid off.

Edited by gannonball