Pars P-P Spiders New Date TBC

27 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I think that is their natural level really. The years of spending on credit in the SPL warped some of their fans perceptions.

Fs if yo-yoing between League 1 and Championship is our natural position, I dread what you believe Raith's are! Your team hasn't been in the top flight for nearly two generations. 

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There are still some of our fans who think Dom Thomas was some big bad arsehole who wreaked choas in the dressing room and almost single handidly eroded the team spirit, when in reality he was frustrated with two of the worst managers the club have ever had. He might not have gone about things the right way, but he never stopped performing for the club. Even when he didn't play so well I always thought he gave his, yet you have melts in out support who claim he couldn't be arsed and only had a good game every one in four or some pish.

Aye, completely agree with all of that. There seems to be this narrative with Thomas amongst certain fans throughout the league that he’s a luxury player with a stinking attitude when things go south and it couldn’t be further from the truth. Like you say, what I love about Thomas is even when things aren’t going for him during matches, he never hides and gives 100% every game. Not once have I ever questioned his attitude or desire even when we’ve an absolute shambles for large parts of this season. 

He’s a disliked character across many fanbases but guess a large contribution to that is cause he’s very good at football.

Dom Thomas was made captain by Grant, then dropped of the captaincy, then played in centre mid, then dropped altogether. He ended being treated like total sh*t by the absolute morons this Board employed in the dugouts. Wrong decision after wrong decision at EEP. It is absolutely frightening. We have got to be the worst run club in Scotland with all the resources and fanbase at our disposal. 

17 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Purposely getting the game called off to get cuffed 0-3 in the rearranged fixture. lol.

I thought you said you didn't have a chip on your shoulder, yet here you are claimed we purposely got a game called off.

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Dom Thomas was made captain by Grant, then dropped of the captaincy, then played in centre mid, then dropped altogether. He ended being treated like total sh*t by the absolute morons this Board employed in the dugouts. Wrong decision after wrong decision at EEP. It is absolutely frightening. We have got to be the worst run club in Scotland with all the resources and fanbase at our disposal. 

Didn't McArthur appoint Grant? Or was at least a huge part of recruiting him?

26 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Falkirk are a bigger club and made more mistakes, although you may be swapping places 

11 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

Derek Adams , incoming??

😲That's just rubbing it in a bit too much There's no need for cruelty. They're suffering enough as things stand.😉

Edited by embow

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Meggle it was. 

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/sport/19350869.you-cant-judge-peter-alloa-relegation/

Is this link lying then? Are the Dunfermline Press making things up? Are 'The Germans' controlling the Press to put out their 'propaganda'?

Why is everything at the club blamed on 'The Germans'?

Meggle might have had a say, indeed probably did, but McArthur was the major driving force in Grant's appointment.

Edited by DA Baracus

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/sport/19350869.you-cant-judge-peter-alloa-relegation/

Is this link lying then? Are the Dunfermline Press making things up? Are 'The Germans' controlling the Press to put out their 'propaganda'?

I burst out laughing reading the first line of that article.

11 minutes ago, Islay said:

I burst out laughing reading the first line of that article.

Haha aye, it's such a huge load of pish!

Edited by DA Baracus

If McPake has any sense he will resign now. Then all the idiots that are blaming him can go f**k themselves. Without sounding like Bill Clinton it's the board stupid.