Hibs v Aberdeen

Just now, bpdon said:

Granted we have had a lot of tough games. But 2 wins in 12 is definitely relegation form. 

Looking like 1 point out of a possible 12 against the teams 3rd - 5th at the moment.

They've had a tough run of games, but they're not keeping up in the way they need to. Rest of December is huge.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

Looking like 1 point out of a possible 12 against the teams 3rd - 5th at the moment.

They've had a tough run of games, but they're not keeping up in the way they need to. Rest of December is huge.

He’s hiding behind plenty of (valid) mitigating circumstances but it’s just a comfort blanket. There’s plenty of evident this goes beyond tired legs and a difficult fixture list but I doubt the board see it that way. 

we’ll need to wait until we’re out the Scottish cup and slogging away in mid table and crowds disappearing. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

He’s hiding behind plenty of (valid) mitigating circumstances but it’s just a comfort blanket. There’s plenty of evident this goes beyond tired legs and a difficult fixture list but I doubt the board see it that way. 

we’ll need to wait until we’re out the Scottish cup and slogging away in mid table and crowds disappearing. 

Thing is, you never know in football. Look at Hearts last season. Looked codds on for 3rd and then collapsed combined with a 9(?) match winning run from the Dons. Incidentally I'm really struggling to get my head round that given the current league struggles!

Just now, Stylish Kid said:

Thing is, you never know in football. Look at Hearts last season. Looked codds on for 3rd and then collapsed combined with a 9(?) match winning run from the Dons. Incidentally I'm really struggling to get my head round that given the current league struggles!

Still plenty time for things to shake out a bit in the next few weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if Hearts lost our next three, for example.

I did think at the start of the season that Hibs were likely to be Hearts' biggest obstacle to third place, and I still think it'll be us or them.

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Still plenty time for things to shake out a bit in the next few weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if Hearts lost our next three, for example.

I did think at the start of the season that Hibs were likely to be Hearts' biggest obstacle to third place, and I still think it'll be us or them.

I am not sure. If Robson can somehow work out how to get Aberdeen to perform well against teams that aren't either higher-ranked European sides or Rangers then they would be very very dangerous 

Just now, TheDon99 said:

Marshall has taken a lot of stick over the last 12 months, and rightly so, but this is genuinely the best goalkeeping performance I think I've ever seen in a SPFL match.

I know there's technicalities over what things are branded as but I remember a particularly spectacular performance at Dens by Julian Speroni