Hibs v Aberdeen

5 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hibs charging Aberdeen fans £34 to attend this Sunday fixture. 

If it wasn’t for the fact this is being played 30 seconds from my house I would not be going. £34 is far too much for Scottish football. 

6 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Thats steep but at least they get to sit in a purpose built, fully covered stand for that price................

Robson says they wont be playing a weakened side tonight, a bit surprising.

3-1

I am going, hibs will win. This has insipid away performance written all over it. 

Suspect hibs will come flying out to catch us cold, we may have a chance if we survive 45 minutes and they get frustrated. 

That will rely on us having some ambition to actually use the ball when we have it, something sadly lacking in many games this season. 

6 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

That's a ridiculous price even for a battle of two of the 3 biggest diddies. But in seriousness, fans are being absolutely and horribly ripped off.

1-1.

18 minutes ago, AndyM said:

That's a ridiculous price even for a battle of two of the 3 biggest diddies. But in seriousness, fans are being absolutely and horribly ripped off.

1-1.

Its all changing down Easter Road way - When our new investor pumps the money in, apparently hes going to pay US to go to the matches. 

Welcome to the Dons on a Sunday after a European fixture.

The chance to watch eleven blokes that look like they've never met each other act like they've got sandbags strapped round their calves. They will probably fail to muster a single shot on target until a 77th minute trundler when 3-0 down.

Barry will then give an interview stating that they can't have any excuses, and then state how many games they've had, and that 90 minutes against 'real quality' on Thursday night has taken it out of them.

£34 for that - oh dear.

Edited by tarapoa

10 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I still wouldn’t pay it.

That’s Cup Final level of prices.

I’d have loved it if no Dons fans went as a GIRFUY to Hibs 

Your paying £49 for the LC final, and you charge us £30 for a barely covered seat at pittodrie.........

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Your paying £49 for the LC final, and you charge us £30 for a barely covered seat at pittodrie.........

£39 for League Cup. 
I’ve told you a million times, stop exaggerating. 

£30 is too much for any Scottish league match. I agree. 
£25 is plenty.

Pathetic deflection. 
Do you think is £34 is right? 

32 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I still wouldn’t pay it.

That’s Cup Final level of prices.

I’d have loved it if no Dons fans went as a GIRFUY to Hibs 

20 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Not paying it is the only solution. I've already decided Aberdeen can f**k off this season. They are ripping the absolute pish with £30 for a "seat" in a "stand" which is a crumbling wreck and doesn't offer a view of the whole pitch or anything approaching 21st century facilities. We always go up for the weekend, and we'll go up for the weekend as usual, but there are five of us who have decided to just f**k going to the game. You've got a choice. We might go to a Highland League game if anything fits, or we might put a coupon on and sit in the boozer. But we've made the call that it's not worth what they're asking.

Hibs' pricing for this game is well out of order, but the only correct reactions are either to pay it and wheesht as you've made the call that it's worth it, or just don't go.

Until fans stop going, it won't change.

20 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Not paying it is the only solution. I've already decided Aberdeen can f**k off this season. They are ripping the absolute pish with £30 for a "seat" in a "stand" which is a crumbling wreck and doesn't offer a view of the whole pitch or anything approaching 21st century facilities. We always go up for the weekend, and we'll go up for the weekend as usual, but there are five of us who have decided to just f**k going to the game. You've got a choice. We might go to a Highland League game if anything fits, or we might put a coupon on and sit in the boozer. But we've made the call that it's not worth what they're asking.

Hibs' pricing for this game is well out of order, but the only correct reactions are either to pay it and wheesht as you've made the call that it's worth it, or just don't go.

Until fans stop going, it won't change.

Wick Academy are at home to Banks O'Dee.