Hibs v Aberdeen

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Given we’ve already established hibs will win. This is pure arrogance imho. 

I'm not sure we will win tbh but I hope so.  He's a question, would you settle for coming fourth if it meant winning the LC?

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I'm going to this but it's not costing me a penny. Mate has got corporate in 'The Tornado Lounge'?????

Sounds dodgy. Not looking forward to the prawns sandwiches. Or the game. We'll lose and my mate is a Hibby so will obviously enjoy taking the pish.

What's the deal with dress code for that lounge? (Someone on here will know and save me having to actually look it up myself.)

You've been misled. It's not the "Tornado Lounge" it's actually the "Tortolano Lounge" and you get, appropriately enough, fed rancid mince! 

9 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

They were not needed. We had no sectarian policy at Edinburgh’s original football club. Hibs felt the need to present themselves as a counter-piece to my City’s history and heritage, for sectarian reasons. They literally had a policy of not employing players who were not of Irish descent. Since then, and in my lifetime, they have blurred the lines of sporting rivalry to something that it should not be. Things like fantasising about culture and image… makes me want to puke tbh. Pretentious nonsense, and a security blanket for supporters who have so little to grasp hold of in terms of honours won on grass.

This is nonsense.

Wind your neck in you utter melt.

9 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

They were not needed. We had no sectarian policy at Edinburgh’s original football club. Hibs felt the need to present themselves as a counter-piece to my City’s history and heritage, for sectarian reasons. They literally had a policy of not employing players who were not of Irish descent. Since then, and in my lifetime, they have blurred the lines of sporting rivalry to something that it should not be. Things like fantasising about culture and image… makes me want to puke tbh. Pretentious nonsense, and a security blanket for supporters who have so little to grasp hold of in terms of honours won on grass.

On top of that, the way your fellow supporters tried to crash our CVA when we were on the brink of destruction, compared to how we supported your claim to be allowed in the Scottish league, and the Jambos who joined HoH rallies.

I despise the actions of your football club. Especially that c**t Petrie.

You seem like a decent enough lad though, despite posting on Kickback and pretending to be an HMFC supporter under the pseudo of “Last Laff”. (😉)

Bart4.gif.8f38bd84318dd8a0f138028c917d40b3.gif

Aberdeen's trip to Hibs on Sunday will be our 7th away fixture in eight games in 36 days. Robson claims we've had the toughest fixture schedule in Europe.

Shinnie, Gartenmann, Devlin, Miovski and Clarkson should all be well rested and ready. 

McGrath and Sokler only played 45 mins on Thursday night. So I'm hopeful we won't see a tired performance this Sunday.

The positive of playing so many away games is after Sunday we have 5 out of our next 6 league matches at home during the busiest period of the season.

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Aberdeen's trip to Hibs on Sunday will be our 7th away fixture in eight games in 36 days. Robson claims we've had the toughest fixture schedule in Europe.

The scheduling for some teams over this winter period is silly - obviously some of yours were the Conf League fixtures, but its not confined to that competition.

After your visit on Sunday, we have 7 away matches on the bounce and the next home game is 24th January.................

42 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

The scheduling for some teams over this winter period is silly - obviously some of yours were the Conf League fixtures, but its not confined to that competition.

After your visit on Sunday, we have 7 away matches on the bounce and the next home game is 24th January.................

Is it no 5 then the derby at home?

5 away is bad enough mind you. 

51 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I think i've seen this movie. This is the one where we don't turn up, complete about three passes and fire aimless long balls out for goal kicks and throw ins. Because we're tired and need time to gel. 

And we used up our quota of shots at goal at home to hacken