Montrose v Queens

On 03/12/2023 at 19:02, Otis Blue said:

The only way to avoid yet another demoralising defeat here is if the deep freeze continues and the game is off.

52 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Forlorn hope I suspect.

Montrose weather

Bloody climate change .....

Can I ask that Bartley goes right back to basics with a 4-4-2, none of this fannying about at the back, let’s play football in the opposition’s half.

Just keep it simple, give 100% and win the individual battles. Acknowledge and appreciate the traveling support, as taking the field wearing the Queens strip is a dream they would all love to do.

After last week’s disaster I’d like to see.

Stone

Houston, McClelland, Ambrose, Church.

Todd, McKay, Ferguson, Gibson.

Reilly, Connelly

I’m assuming the ground won’t be too hard, soft, wet, dry etc, etc for Gibson as he tries to return from his ankle injury!

1 hour ago, bod said:

Can I ask that Bartley goes right back to basics with a 4-4-2, none of this fannying about at the back, let’s play football in the opposition’s half.

Just keep it simple, give 100% and win the individual battles. Acknowledge and appreciate the traveling support, as taking the field wearing the Queens strip is a dream they would all love to do.

Stone

Reilly, Connelly

I’m assuming the ground won’t be too hard, soft, wet, dry etc, etc for Gibson as he tries to return from his ankle injury!

Just the one significant flaw in your team selection there ... Gibson ... never ... starts ...

On 08/12/2023 at 08:35, bod said:

Stone

Reilly, Connelly

Well nearly got the team I wanted and finally Gibson starts.

Surprised at Todd being dropped,  over to you guys.🤞

On 08/12/2023 at 10:06, Otis Blue said:

Just the one significant flaw in your team selection there ... Gibson ... never ... starts ...

Think that's a "Marvin reads P&B match threads" type of team selection there ...