Aberdeen vs Killie

I would be tempted to leave Rubezic out too, but I'm less convinced than others that it's just a case of throwing MacDonald into the current system and everything will be better. I would like to see how we fare with a back four, most likely with Gartenmann and Jensen in the middle, and then Barron as the deepest lying midfielder. Either a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 depending on how you look at it. I think it's more likely we can accommodate both Barron and Clarkson with a back four, too. McGrath can play nominally wide, which he has already shown he can do, but help to overload the central areas. It would also give Shinnie a bit more support and hopefully reduce his workload a bit, as he is still essentially being asked to do the work of at least two players and looking worse for it. Miovski up front, with pace and directness on the other wing, most likely through Duk but Duncan could potentially do that role too. 

I think it will be a 3-5-2 with Rubezic in the middle of the three, though. 

4 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

What’s the gig?

Arab Strap at The Lemon Tree.

Fubar news reckon Kelle Roos was involved in a car crash earlier to day. Someone on Xwitter reckons it was Miovski - what a few days he’s had.

Edited by STFU_Donny

59 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

Fubar news reckon Kelle Roos was involved in a car crash earlier to day. Someone on Xwitter reckons it was Miovski - what a few days he’s had.

I like Derek but driving miovski off the road is a bit much. 

Hopefully Robson leaves Rubezic out.

No doubt he’ll stubbornly stick to a back 3 too. 
(I’d prefer we tried 4-2-3-1)

Roos. 
Gartenmann MacDonald Jensen. 
Devlin Barron Shinnie McGarry. 
                    McGrath. 
              Miovski Sokler 

2-0 Aberdeen 

Miovski & Sokler 

2 hours ago, STFU_Donny said:

I was gutted they are playing the same night so going to see them in Edinburgh on Sunday 

19 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I was gutted they are playing the same night so going to see them in Edinburgh on Sunday 

I think they had to cancel the gig in Dunfermline tonight due to illness. No word if any other shows are cancelled yet.