Ayr v Airdrie, I guess.

14 hours ago, Passionate said:

Just about to buy tickets, Airdrie fans have got main stand section and railway end for this game,   do Ayr still use the paddock at the front of the stand, remember standing there a few years back,    don't expect any more than 250 making the trip for this one.

Aye usually the small enclosure at the front of the stand is available to away fans at all games now. Don't think tickets are sold specifically for the enclosure, but should be able to go and watch the game from there. 

12 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Bought away stand seat and aided by very helpful club shop person as my email was being unhelpful.

Predicting a score draw and I'd be content to avoid another defeat in this very tight bottom six. 

Been a while since I've been at Somerset and under floodlights it's usually a good view. 

Question is can you move from each area or is that not possible 

18 minutes ago, Diamonds02 said:

Morbid curiosity getting the better of me I think.

Any good pubs in and around the ground?

There's is a new supporters pub "hub" right out front of stadium with a beer garden .can even get a woodfired pizza .arrive early because it gets really busy .also bowling club next door .