Ayr v Airdrie, I guess.

12 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’ve got my works Christmas Day out so will be missing this. Devastated. 

If we lose then it simply has to be the end for Bullen. I suspect Somerset could be a very toxic place come 4:45pm on Saturday. 

More like a few dozen toxic shouts and a couple of hundred apathetic kids ducking round barriers flinging each others bobble hats about

Bullen has to go if we don't win this, but he won't. For some reason though I have a feeling we'll get a result here though. He pulled a result out the bag when he needed it vs Queens Park and we're in a similar situation here.

Albinson

Ahui Musonda McGinty Reading

Syla Senga

Chalmers Dempsey Murphy

Dowds

This is probably our best team at the moment but no doubt we'll be watching Bryden chasing shadows or Rose falling on his arse for 70 minutes, after which one will be subbed on for the other while leaving our only other competent striker on the bench.

40 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

Bullen has to go if we don't win this, but he won't. For some reason though I have a feeling we'll get a result here though. He pulled a result out the bag when he needed it vs Queens Park and we're in a similar situation here.

Albinson

Ahui Musonda McGinty Reading

Syla Senga

Chalmers Dempsey Murphy

Dowds

This is probably our best team at the moment but no doubt we'll be watching Bryden chasing shadows or Rose falling on his arse for 70 minutes, after which one will be subbed on for the other while leaving our only other competent striker on the bench.

If it is to be his last game we should gather all the heroes of giletball for one last time. 

Screenshot_20231212-194739.thumb.png.fef5db03f54f9eb4fca7307d27d102c6.png

Then off to the hub to celebrate the traditional BGM home defeat. 

Screenshot_20230714-195632_Facebook.jpg.346aec256042876d947ac7c91d4ef8f1.jpg.6c9dced0bc691c647987c0f453ff1215.jpg