Ayr v Airdrie, I guess.

Absolutely no complaints about the result in the end, not a good watch for either team tbh. We were abysmal in that final third, hardly won a second ball, frizz turning into an opposition player countless times, McStravicks wasteful, Megwa excellent defensively and once he's in the opposition half he looks lost. Every time Ayr countered it ended in a shot or a corner or a bit of ping pong whereas we got within 25 years and tried to make as many passes as possible within the box. F*ck it, it's done now.

Pretty consistent in losing goal from a corner, passing fairly safe and no shooting accuracy. Ayr took their one chance in first half and certainly had openings in the second but seeing Fordyce upfront in that last five minutes was a reminder how we used to do that with Sean Crighton and equally in effective. 

I know we hit the post and had some scrambled chances but our front three is lacking . 

Bottom six struggle looks certain and real battles ahead. 

27 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Pretty consistent in losing goal from a corner, passing fairly safe and no shooting accuracy. Ayr took their one chance in first half and certainly had openings in the second but seeing Fordyce upfront in that last five minutes was a reminder how we used to do that with Sean Crighton and equally in effective. 

I know we hit the post and had some scrambled chances but our front three is lacking . 

Our keeper made a couple of tough saves in the first half that could have ended differently. Poor game for both sides but I genuinely thought you were unlucky to leave with nothing. 

45 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Do you usually not mark the opposition's only striker?