Forfar vs Dumbarton

Match Outcome  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our record against Forfar has been pretty poor, recently, with only two wins in our last eight meetings. They've obviously had a very poor start, but I can see us struggling again here. Wouldn't be at all surprised with a 0-0 or 1-0 to the home side.  

5 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Our record against Forfar has been pretty poor, recently, with only two wins in our last eight meetings. They've obviously had a very poor start, but I can see us struggling again here. Wouldn't be at all surprised with a 0-0 or 1-0 to the home side.  

Don’t worry , easy 3 points for you

11 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Oh, that’s ridiculous. I thought I’d done it right this time, too :lol: Astonished by the voting. I’m the only one to not back us.

F297E7CC-7610-492D-8D5D-89A7550C9BE7.thumb.jpeg.e62a041c170eeea5c52b5e245bd831de.jpeg

Forfar will get at least one vote. One prominent Sons supporter always votes for our opposition.

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I will not have this slander. Mods. Do something.

20190413_144029_HDR.thumb.jpg.9882436fbef3c0b0bd649878bedebb26.jpg

There’s always this Saddlers v McLarens debate in Forfar, I like both so can’t go wrong. The Saddlers steak pie definitely beats the McLaren but it’s the other way round regarding bridies.

28 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

There’s always this Saddlers v McLarens debate in Forfar, I like both so can’t go wrong. The Saddlers steak pie definitely beats the McLaren but it’s the other way round regarding bridies.

I knew you lot were very into your pastries. But I didn't realise it was so tribal :lol:

6 minutes ago, BridiesHereBridiesThere said:

How many bites into that did it take for your hands to be covered in gravy?

Learnt my lesson on that front so now dissect it to eat. Lid off first and eaten, let it cool a bit, pick the meat chunk out, finish by eating the gravy soaked pastry. It's an art form.