Forfar vs Dumbarton

Match Outcome  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dumbarton should win. The only thing that might happen (given Sons fans worry about a Faz bottle job) is Dumbarton to be 1-0 up and cruising only for a Matty Allan or Stuart Morrison header from a set piece in the 80something minute to make it 1-1.

Honestly I think Dumbarton fans should be confident about 3 points tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Clarko_son said:

Ryan Wallace being potentially out for this one as well isn't ideal. If he doesn't play would we go with Ruth and Byrne or change tactics? 

Byrne played for 6 (six) minutes last week so we probably won't see him until  the beginning of February at the earliest. 

On 13/12/2023 at 16:04, squeezebox-son said:

I have but only because I have a bad feeling about this... and we've just lost our 'keeper for the season basically 😂

You could beat us without playing a keeper.  We don’t attack

34 minutes ago, Sons fan 1872 said:

Does anyone know if sons may call up U20’s keeper for the bench? Not heard anything but surely we can’t go into the game without a keeper on the bench! Unless Eric steps up 😂👀 

We can play trialists so if he's been able to get a spare keeper I suspect we'll have a trialist on the bench but I reckon today we're just going with Broun and if the unthinkable happens then we'll probably put Lynas in goal.