Famous TV shows you've never seen

scottsdad

We already have a "Famous Films You've Never Seen" thread. I'm not aware of one of these however. 

So the question is - what famous TV shows have you never seen? Simple enough. And - do you have a reason for dodging?

I'll kick off with Peep Show, the Vicar of Dibley and Death in Paradise. There will be others I'm sure. 

Friends, Frasier, The Big Bang Theory…pretty much any of those famous American long running shows with set pieces delivered in ‘snappy’ dialogue with ‘much loved’ characters in ‘much loved’ sets - bars, on their sofas, in a coffee shop, etc. I’m aware of them, but have never actually watched a single episode of any show of that ilk. 

3 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

The Wire

The Sopranos

Game of Thrones

Mad Men

Lost

The West Wing

Prison Break

In addition to this, I'd like to add that I've never seen a single second of Love Island, Strictly, I'm a Celebrity or most other reality bollocks.

I have also never watched an entire episode of Coronation Street or Emmerdale.

13 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Anything that's on streaming services. Stranger Things, Succession, all of that nonsense. Game of Thrones, any Star Trek, Walking Dead, Seinfeld (tried, shite), Twin Peaks

Anybody in the thread saying The Wire and The Sopranos really needs to do themselves a favour.

George is getting angry now !!!!

15 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

The Wire

The Sopranos

Game of Thrones

Mad Men

Lost

The West Wing

Prison Break

Aside from Lost, these are all cracking TV shows. 

I managed about 3 episodes of Lost before giving up. 

Stranger things, watched about 20 minutes of the first episode and turned it off. 

I managed through 3 seasons of The Walking Dead and my mate said it gets worse from there so if it wasn’t loving it just give up, so I did :lol:

Stuff like the wire, sopranos I’ve never watched either. Game of thrones was always on the hit list but heard the endings shit so the enthusiasms drained for that one 

Aye Game of Thrones is incredible til it overtakes the books. After which the characters become stupider, their plot armour becomes thicker and the shark-jumping becomes increasingly ludicrous.

I watched 3 episodes of breaking bad and couldn't get into it, never seen The Sopranos and watched about 2 episodes of The Wire. It's excellent, but I never got round to the rest. Now I just don't fancy a dark series about cops and gangsters.

Big Brother.