Celtic v Heart of Midlothian

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Cleese is best known for excellent work in the late 60s and early 70s. He’s been living off that reputation for decades and these days isn’t particularly relevant 

And he made a sitcom about a hotel

Good post, but… Clockwise is an absolute classic. 

8 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m not angry as like I said we have seen this movie before, what I am however is exasperated. We spend money but it’s how it’s spent that’s the issue, we seem to want to bring in a project, someone who “might” be good in a season or twos time with the aim to cash in what we never do is bring many in who are just ready to go and able to improve the starting 11 with the net result being a huge squad with little quality outwith the first 11 and a few of that first 11 below the standard we need I.e. Hart, Taylor, Scales, Palma and a few others.

If our board was ambitious we would take calculated risks and really have a go at Europe, we “should’ be able to win the Europa League using Rangers 21/22 as a barometer, it should be possible and we go from there but we don’t and we won’t. We will continue to do the bare minimum to keep ahead of Rangers but that plan will at some point fail just like it did in 20/21 so I don’t agree that Celtic fans are happy to be humbled in Europe, I’m not happy watching that 

This Celtic team should and probably will still win the league if and only if the board wake up in January and clear out the dross and replace with players capable of pushing those first team players who are becoming complacent or just aren’t good enough 

Clearly you're not angry as you are that rarity - an intelligent, level headed, emotionally mature Celtic fan. But it's the red faced lunacy of the kind that spits venom at the board because he didn't receive the as per usual routine scudding of 'the diddies' which he believes his purchase of a season ticket entitled him to, which concerns us here. 

11 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Good post, but… Clockwise is an absolute classic. 

Clockwise was superb, definitely a standout in the later Cleese portfolio (if that's what you call it?) but then all he does now is shite like GB News.

Joan Hickson was brilliant as one of the dotty old women.

2 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Clockwise was superb, definitely a standout in the later Cleese portfolio (if that's what you call it?) but then all he does now is shite like GB News.

Joan Hickson was brilliant as one of the dotty old women.

Is he on GB News? Please tell me that is not true? Used to really like him as well. Not another on the Patrick Moore and Kelsey Grammer list, please. 😬

1 minute ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Just an old right wing reactionary now I'm afraid...maybe he always was?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63197829

Hate finding out things like this. I was serious earlier when I mentioned PM and KG. Really liked them on the telly. Then I found out one was a fascist and the other was a Trump supp… well actually, sorry… then I found out they were both fascists.