Celtic v Heart of Midlothian

Didn't see that coming at all but was incredibly comfortable.  Fair play to Naismith,  if he gets stick for fucking it he should get credit when he gets it right.

Kept waiting for the inevitable Celtic goal and pressure it'd bring but honestly think we could still be playing and it'd be "Celtic 0". 

Brilliant discipline as well from wvery player. Only 3 fouls in 94 minutes is some going.

There’s nothing more I enjoy than seeing how “the club like no other” react when they lose. It’s always comedy gold and extremely satisfying. Also like how they throw their own under the bus when things go against them. I’m looking forward to all the anti Brendan stuff. 

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

You wonder if Celtic fans ever get a bit of perspective and wonder if it might be unhealthy that losing one league game causes an almighty explosion of heads around the entire stadium. 

It's like a spoilt brat getting told no for the first time.

On 15/12/2023 at 21:29, kingjoey said:

2-1 Hearts.

Credit to you David,Celtic are slipping into the default position.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You wonder if Celtic fans ever get a bit of perspective and wonder if it might be unhealthy that losing one league game causes an almighty explosion of heads around the entire stadium. 

It's two defeats M8 plus the start to the season in all competitions has been a failure.

20 hours ago, bennett said:

I'd assumed that he'd play a weakened side for what was a meaningless game.

Aberdeen did the same zippy in mid-week lets hope it's not the same outcome.

I was at the game and Celtic deserved to get beat and Hearts had quite a few chances to wrap it up,we were rotten at home again,knew it would be a hard game but we’ve got to beat Livi and the cream buns now,if not we’ll gift the title to them and Rodgers will get the bullet but in saying that I’ll be at the both games 💚🍀🇮🇪

6 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hard to work out. who on earth would hate the loveable @Lyle Lanley?  Hibs fan, good poster, goes to loads of games and an all round good cnut with pretty much nothing harsh to say about anyone. 

cheeky but not spiteful, he's alright by me

I don't have a good grasp on what the typical number is, but 3 fouls in a win at Parkhead feels really low?

I'm not saying anything remotely original here, but I always feel like your worst enemy these games is visible nerves. If you start off giving up daft fouls and slicing clearances they'll smell blood and keep going after you for 90 minutes. If you can keep your composure for long enough then they'll start to get frustrated and run out of ideas.

Celtic didn't put us under enough pressure yesterday, but a lot of that was because we gave them no encouragement whatsoever. Very pleasing.