Celtic v Heart of Midlothian

32 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'd assumed that he'd play a weakened side for what was a meaningless game.

Nah pretty much the same starting 11 with the exception of Turnbull for Iwata. 

We never look great after a European game however there is no excuse for that sort of performance and whatever we out from our first team squad cost a f**k ton more than what Hearts did.

I wasn’t too worried after last week as a blip can happen but today was worse and a cause for some concern. The majority of that starting 11 won a treble last year, they look a country mile from that just now 

Edited by Jinky67

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Nah pretty much the same starting 11 with the exception of Turnbull for Iwata. 

We never look great after a European game however there is no excuse for that sort of performance and whatever we out from our first team squad cost a f**k ton more than what Hearts did.

I wasn’t too worried after last week as a blip can happen but today was worse and a cause for some concern. The majority of that starting 11 won a treble last year, they look a country mile from that just now 

You played at a pace that suited us. 

6 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Yes but one cheek losing makes the other cheekfans happy. So it's important Aberdeen win tomorrow so's they're all miserable.

You’re right. And you can rest assured that is my primary concern for tomorrow. 

You’ve basically written Barry Robsons team talk for him. 

Rodgers had a sweet spell at Swansea. Kudos banked. Got lucky briefly and then found out at Liverpool. Successful (domestically) at Celtic whilst sevco were sevcoing. Jumped ship when sevco looked less sevco. Got binned by Leicester but essentially relegated them and is now being well and truly found out in his managerial swan-song. All that said, he’s a decent pundit and has excellent teeth.

IMG_5335.jpeg.ee4b45e46bd9598fe6e2839de2b30dd9.jpeg