Celtic v Heart of Midlothian

What were Celtic fans expecting with Rodgers, he had the easiest job in Europe last time round countless millions to spend Aberdeen your nearest challengers, possibly the worst rangers team of all time, all the while getting skelped in Europe, left and got Leicester relegated. Rodgers is an average coach at best! 

11 hours ago, velo army said:

Watching the highlights I was quite surprised at how poor Celtic were. They lacked any real inspiration of movement up front and their tactic just seems to be to throw crosses in and rely on the second ball. It's quite boring to watch but there seemed to be quite a headless chicken quality to Celtic's play. The boy Oh looks shite.

I did enjoy the Celtic support becoming increasingly frustrated at Joe Hart's insistence at punching every easily catchable ball that came his way. Strange goalkeeping to say the least.

Absolutely bizzare. I've not seen anything like that in years 

That was good, wasn't it?

Last week I attended Pittodries against my will. Did not enjoy.

This Friday, when the spare-ticket-do-you-want-it call came, I immediately rejected it. But then, suddenly became absolutely convinced Hearts would win, called back and took the ticket.

It was never in doubt and it was very, very funny.

I have a hangover.

8 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

One game lost at home in ages and they react like that.

What a bunch of fucking wankers. 

Entitled as.

Time for the glory hunters to go back to supporting their local teams. Scottish football would be better as a result.

1 hour ago, Self-raising Lazarus said:

Who are we guessing it is then?

Clearly a burner account

Hard to work out. who on earth would hate the loveable @Lyle Lanley?  Hibs fan, good poster, goes to loads of games and an all round good cnut with pretty much nothing harsh to say about anyone.