Perth Fermers v Leith Lotharios - 3pm 16th Dec

Not going, unsure ill even be able to watch too. Changing the date of this game so late ruined it for me.

No Kane or Clark apparently, so decision to be made about who starts up front. May (dreadful this season and seems to have finally given up trying when up front alone), Jaiyesimi (blows out his arse after 45 minutes and couldnt is surprisingly slow) or Jephcott (who looks fat as f**k and been publicly slated by Levein for not putting any effort into training).

Suspect we'll go Jaiyesimi with Carey/Kucheriavyi supporting, and we'll be fairly toothless.

We either scab a win from set plays, or lose without really threatening. 

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Don’t think we’ve performed all that well in our last two games but still got results. Newell probably going to be a big miss but it’s a good chance for Levitt to step up and be the main man. 

Actually fancy Levitt to come into his own today with the shackles off a little if Jimmy Js in behind him. 

49 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

Franczak at rwb was my initial thought, could be Phillips again right enough.

You’re correct! I do recall seeing him in that position earlier this year, but didn’t consider that he’d get thrown in there for his first start. Would be fantastic if he could make an impression as a RWB at the moment.

Just now, Girth said:

1-0. Levein to park the tractor now!?

Its been ruled out for a random offside against a player who affects the play in zero way.

Just now, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Live.... How was that offside?

Half the Hibs team were on the line. 

Jaiyesimi was offside next to the keeper. 

I dont particularly know how theyve decided he had any influence on what happened at all, but thats Scottish refs for you.