Thistle v Inverness 23rd Dec. 2023

Just a few weeks ago I’d have said this would be a real tough test due to the form since Ferguson had taken over at ICT, but 1 win the last 4 seems to suggest honeymoon period for Big Dunc is definitely over. Still think it has the potential to be a somewhat difficult fixture and Caley’s defeats have only been narrow (in scoreline at least). Would be pleased if we could just have a less nervy ending than we’ve had in the last 3 (with us obviously coming out on top). 

Edited by JagsCG

Firhill gave me one of my happiest early fitba experiences - 2-0 in the Junior Cup semi v Shettleston in 1977.

Since I was unguarded enough to marry into an Inverness family it has been a nighmare venue. I mean, the Caley don't always lose at Firhill, but they do when I go.

Be warned if you're planning the long trip down from Sneck; I'll be here on Saturday. With a name badge reading 'Jonah'.

59 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Jingle bells, Firhill smells, The Caley are scoring 8

Indeed it does. The beauty of our wild flora bing, just exudes wonderful exotic scents from the vast array of plants and foliage. Not forgetting the aroma of our Pimms fruit cocktails too.

I am looking to go Jagzone Audio commentary, for the first time.  Am I defo going to be able to listen to this game and if I can, is the streaming any good?  I don't want to launching my mince pie and sherry in frustration at 14.59pm, this Saturday.